Hi i'm new

Options
Hi everyone

I am trying to get alot more healthy for my family, after having my daughter 21 months ago I was overweight but managed to lose over a stone then fell pregnant with my son, was a bad pregnancy due mostly to my weight put on 4 stone, he's now 3 and a half months and I want to be able to be a healthy mum for them...I've been dieting for 5 weeks and have lost 8lb so far, my friend told me about this site and It looks great...I'm very keen to stick to this and already have read a few very inspirational posts which is fantastic...x

Replies

• Beccaxx
    Beccaxx Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi hun would love to be ur friend, ill send u a request xx Hope we can support each other x
  • teresaturnbull1976
    Options
    Do I know you??????? lol.

We'll do it chick and we'll be out knocking them dead like old times, except we'll be better behaved now we're mummies, lol x
  • SJScobie
    SJScobie Posts: 63
    Options
    Hi Becaxx, got it and well done again, you look amazing!!

Lol Ter yeah we will..yummy mummies indeed! x
  • Beccaxx
    Beccaxx Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thank u hun & i look forward to your posts xx & Terturnbull thx for your request xx
  • carapunkiedread
    carapunkiedread Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    U can add me if u like..another Cara!!
  • goldenpawz99
    Options
    Hi everyone

I am trying to get alot more healthy for my family, after having my daughter 21 months ago I was overweight but managed to lose over a stone then fell pregnant with my son, was a bad pregnancy due mostly to my weight put on 4 stone, he's now 3 and a half months and I want to be able to be a healthy mum for them...I've been dieting for 5 weeks and have lost 8lb so far, my friend told me about this site and It looks great...I'm very keen to stick to this and already have read a few very inspirational posts which is fantastic...x
  • goldenpawz99
    Options
    Inspiration is the right word! That's what i'm getting from reading posts and everyone's motivation really is giving me a big push to keep this up and exercise too.