NSV-Size 8 dress (with pics)

Options
dlynnkind
dlynnkind Posts: 134 Member
Today to work I wore a new dress my mother in law bought me this weekend. Totally out of my normal comfort zone. Size 8 Calvin Klein. I must say I have received several compliments and feel pretty good. At first I was unsure about it, but then I thought what the heck! I have been working hard, why not!
Still a work in progress. Did several JM videos now I am working on strength training Jamie Eason's 12-week live fit.
Stats:
5'6
SW: 178.4 (Size 12/14)
CW: 152.2 (Size 6/8)
GW: 145

2012-04-18132206.jpg

2012-04-18132154.jpg

P.S. Yes I am taking a picture in the bathroom mirror at work with a cr@ppy cell phone. :)

Replies

• 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Why unsure? I think you look great! And I really like the dress!
  • gethealthy1lka
    gethealthy1lka Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look great! I just started MFP two weeks ago. I've been working out 5 days a week since December 3, 2011 with a mix of strength training, cardio, yoga & pilates. I feel much better but the weight is slow to come off. My stats are very similar to your starting stats so it gives me great encouragement to see your fabulous results!
  • emilymorrisfoster
    emilymorrisfoster Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Love it! You are looking fantastic!
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Looking fabulous!
  • DEGiltz
    DEGiltz Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    You look great, Sweetie!! Nice job with all your hard work! Hugs!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Love the dress...good for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!