I can't wait to get rid of.....

Options

Replies

• student94
    student94 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    -All my double digit sized pants. I have one or two pairs of tens that still don't look ridiculously huge on me.
    -My housemates stupid candy in the kitchen. He better eat the last of it today, or there's a little bit of a chance it might accidentally fall into the garbage can...
    -Surprise when I see my reflection and don't think I look too bad. Would love to get rid of the fat girl label I gave myself.
  • TamaraGraceS
    TamaraGraceS Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to get rid of my baby belly!
  • Microfiber_wechange
    Options
    My big fat belly :laugh: :laugh:

Bigbelly001.jpg
  • TikishaM
    TikishaM Posts: 4
    Options
    Get rid of the self loathing attitude now.. it's your ENEMY, and who in their right mind wants to hang with an enemy all day ??? YOUR WORTH a self LOVING attitude! :wink:
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I just can't wait to be king.

Great! Now that song is stuck in my head...
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    My huge gut and double-digit sized jeans!!!
  • NWdreaming
    NWdreaming Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    My momma c-section belly (tire). I'm shrinking every where which is making it still look huge! :noway:

11490831.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • cristileigh
    cristileigh Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    My momma c-section belly (tire). I'm shrinking every where which is making it still look huge! :noway:

Oh don't tell me that **crying** I hate my c-section belly.
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    Gotten rid of almost everything except that darn lower belly flub and a little bit on the sides. ;)
  • ahonea84
    ahonea84 Posts: 24
    Options
    My maternity clothes! My baby is 10 months old and I can't use him as an excuse anymore!
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    looking pregnant .

most of my weight is in my stomach and in some clothes, i look pregnant (and tend to get asked when im due) :ohwell:
  • Mdin1029
    Mdin1029 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Pooch! It has gotten smaller but the tummy is not flat, also want my back to look more toned, the rolls are gone but the look is still squishy.
  • cdpm
    cdpm Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    My thunder thighs!
  • tlp148
    tlp148 Posts: 67 Member
    Options

Oh don't tell me that **crying** I hate my c-section belly.

This is me.... After years it needs to go - 2 C-sections, an apendectomy and 20+ years of a desk job. Started 30 Day Shred the beginning of April and IT WORKS! People have really noticed a difference in my belly, back and sides since starting Shred. Good Luck!
  • princessruthiebelle
    princessruthiebelle Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    my apron (lower belly) my back fat and bingo wings and my fat face!!!!!
  • Mom0fTwo
    Mom0fTwo Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    my mommy tummy and my wobbly arms
  • pineapple1989
    pineapple1989 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I cant wait to get rid of my huge calves which dont fit in knee high boots! Also my chest as it makes star-jumps very painful at zumba!
  • fitnhealthykaren
    Options
    first, my double chin (although part of it it genetic)

second, and i don't know if it will ever go away because of 2 c-secions and a laparoscopy, but i'd love for that fat hanging above my scar to go away.
  • j_courter
    j_courter Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    my darn knee injury so i can get back out on the road again....
  • Claire594
    Claire594 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    two things....bat wings...and saddle bags. Oh how I dislike my thighs

Oh I hate my thighs especially the saddle bags and I have knee fat and tree trunks for calves. Oh to have nice normal legs *sigh*