Foods to fill you

Options
I need help with finding a food that helps me feel full. With my metabolism speeding up now that I'm eating healthier I always feel hungry. Whats something that will make that stop cuz its driving me crazy!!!!!! lol Any one else feel this way???

Replies

• TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    A handful of nuts and raisins help me or a apple with peanut butter! I usually need protein to hold me over for awhile! :)
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Almonds, popcorn is a good one I just put some in a brown baggie and microwave it, I also have a big salad with tiny amounts of dressing before dinner, that makes me full!
  • spynoodle
    spynoodle Posts: 404
    Options
    I had my doubts at first, but I find a 1/4 cup of sunflower seeds quite filling. And if you eat a few at a time, it takes an eternity!
  • rachelleahsmom
    rachelleahsmom Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Yogurt is my go to food. I always feel full after that.
  • ❤lindsay❤dawn❤
    Options
    Bumping for ideas...

: ))
  • foreveryoungdds
    Options
    I love to eat hummus and celery or any veggies. I carry around almonds, apple slices and almond butter. Hope that helps.
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Bump for later
  • emt11dgreene
    Options
    BUMP!!!

almonds, peanut butter, grapes, small foods lol
  • LordBezoar
    LordBezoar Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Chia seeds (in shakes, oatmeal, cereal, whatever), Water, Leafy Greens (Also in shakes or in salads), Water, Peanut Butter, PB2, Water, Hummus and Veggie chips, Water and Water.

(^o^)
  • Gosser
    Gosser Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Protein helps you feel fuller for longer.

I go for soya yoghurts or soya dessert pots, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, nuts or peanut butter on a rice cake
  • rehtaeh78
    rehtaeh78 Posts: 90
    Options
    My go-to food is a light cheese stick. The protein and fat keep my stomach from growling until meal time.
  • picassoadagio
    picassoadagio Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Hard boiled eggs, peanut butter toast, or bananas
  • lizziegrace10
    Options
    Peanut butter on granary toast is my ultimate favourite, I eat it every day, but usually just to get my calories up. Really filling :)
  • Ravenesque_
    Ravenesque_ Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I eat Quorn.

-Ark
  • Greyes2008
    Options
    thanks everyone those are awesome ideas. I will deff be trying these to see what works best for me.
  • ahamm002
    ahamm002 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Solid protein is well known to be the most filling thing you can eat. As others have already mentioned, lean meat and nuts are great for filling you up and keeping you full. In general, natural foods are going to be a lot more filling (and healthier) than processed foods as well.
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    A bunch of raw broccoli dipped in a bit of light ranch is very filling. Protein shakes are very filling as well. I've noticed that I feel a lot fuller by eating more protein foods. :)