Where you sweat?

Options
thebigcb
thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
Just interest to know where abouts you all sweat? The link below show the view I have when I am running. Anyone beat that view?

http://www.ardgillancastle.ie/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=48&Itemid=18

Replies

• ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    That's lovely, but I think you'd get more responses if your thread was titled something like "Where do you exercise?" This one sounds like you're asking people what part of their body has the most perspiration.
  • thebigcb
    Options
    Believe me, thats a whole different picture and one nobody will be sharing
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    This one sounds like you're asking people what part of their body has the most perspiration.

I was ready to share, too. :)
  • KrystleKiri
    KrystleKiri Posts: 135
    Options
    My living room. I have an AWFUL fear of exercising outdoors. I used to go to a gym, but after three months of size 2 tiny little girls shaking their (non-existent) *kitten* on the treadmills in front of my elliptical, I decided to head back home.
  • maryb2374
    maryb2374 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    That's lovely, but I think you'd get more responses if your thread was titled something like "Where do you exercise?" This one sounds like you're asking people what part of their body has the most perspiration.

I was thinking the same thing!

Love the view! My husband and I went to Ireland for our Honeymoon and I would love to go back. It's beautiful!
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    At the gym (Lifetime Fitness) during weekdays, but on my glorious Saturdays I hit up this wonderful running trail in the middle of town and lose myself. Love it!!
  • LReneeWalker
    LReneeWalker Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Yep I was about to give all the gory details on where I sweat!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Spare bedroom .... unless I'm doing step aerobics. Then the darn ceiling fan gets in the way. Step aerobics is basement (blah) - but it works.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Believe me, thats a whole different picture and one nobody will be sharing

Sure they would!

IMG_4225.jpg
  • cc11395
    cc11395 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    LA Fitness

I figure it this way, we should all be there for one of 2 purposes:

1. Stay Fit and Healthy
    2. Get Fit and Healthy

If that's the purpose, we all fit the gym mold! :-)
  • Flippiefloppies
    Options

or where do you get moist?
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Yeah I was thinking of where on my body also! lol Which would happen to be everywhere!! I'm usually drenched!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I usually sweat on my head and the small of my back.......until it drips down my butt......then the rest of my back and arms.....and eventually my legs.
  • Flippiefloppies
    Options
    Sometimes I get a real bad case of swamp *kitten*.
  • fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    963_ViewtoSCz.jpg

IMG_0471.jpg
  • mattnjodie7382
    Options
    Yep I was about to give all the gory details on where I sweat!

Too funny, I thought the same thing too!!!!!!!!
  • tropaze
    tropaze Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Me too, I was about to start thinking where exactly I sweat since it feels like everywhere. Mostly at home in the living room, but sometimes at the YMCA, when I can get there. Nowhere near as pretty as you're hanging out though!
  • thebigcb
    Options
    Super view of the beach, love it.

But since you have all taken it the wrong way, basically its like someone pour a bucket of water over me after a spin class.
  • thebigcb
    Options
    Sometimes I get a real bad case of swamp *kitten*.

Thanks for sharing lol
  • Teapotdomescam
    Options
    The gym makes me sweat just like when I was a kid running around outside. Until recently I had forgotten the feeling and I love it! Makes me feel motivated. Makes me feel like I'm working hard ;)