Hi!

Options
I'm on fire, guys! SO motivated. Eating well, working out, getting back my pre-baby body and then some. Could use some friends for motivation on this site! Best wishes to all!

Replies

• c8linmarie
    c8linmarie Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'm still looking for my pre-baby body :grumble: Feel free to add me, maybe you can help me look for it! :laugh:
  • jlc0305
    jlc0305 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi :-) PMA is what u need and u have it in bucket fulls :-) Go Girl!! I have just committed seriously in the last week after toying with the idea of sorting out my weight and I am feeling in a good place as well. I will send request if u would like to add me. Good luck with your journey. xx Jo
  • emmalou2206
    emmalou2206 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome to MFP. I joined on Monday so I am fairly new on here too. I am 37 with two children aged 4 and 8. I have previously lost 60lbs then regained 20lbs and now I want to lose another 32 to 46 lbs this year. Good luck with your weight loss journey and feel free to add me as a friend

Emma
  • anna5
    anna5 Posts: 24
    Options
    hi nice to MEET you here. Go for it!! Reach those goals.
  • carapunkiedread
    carapunkiedread Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I've just started this & bit disappointed with my loss so far...much more motivated this week but would welcome any support so feel free 2 add me :smile: