Hi

Options
I'm new to the site. I started counting calories a week and a half ago. It's going well. I have a loooooooong road ahead of me. I know that I need to enjoy the journey. I've enjoyed reading your posts. Thanks

264915.png

Replies

• missteri2008
    Options
    Hello! Welcome to MFP! :flowerforyou: It is an awesome site! The people that use this site are very nice, supportive and helpful. Have a question? Just post it. You'll more than likely get several responses. Wishing you luck on your journey. You can do it!!!!
    :bigsmile: Teri
  • sher79
    sher79 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm new too. It's nice to be on this journey with you and others here on the site! It's so motivating to see others progress and success using MFP. I'll be praying for you:smile:
  • Journeygirl
    Journeygirl Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thanks Missteri2008 I feel welcomed and supported. Good luck to you to!
  • Journeygirl
    Options
    Thanks sher79. All the best to you to.:happy:
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Welcome!! Both of you!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!!! You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 17,001 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Welcome to MFP
    This site changed my life and it can change yours
    Take it one day at a time
    Take baby steps
    Stay open minded to new ideas
    Drink a lot of water :drinker: :drinker:

Think of this as a new way of life, not a temporary diet. It's never too late to learn how to be more healthy.

I try to log my food ahead of time so there are no surprises.

Find a group to be part of check in with them every day. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Journeygirl
    Options
    oops
  • Journeygirl
    Options
    Thanks for your great advice. I am definitely seeing this as my new lifestyle. Congratulations on your success.
    :happy:
    264915.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter