Biggest Loser tonight

Options
2»

Replies

• Tara4boys
    Tara4boys Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I think it was more than a week. I paid attention last night and I never heard them say in a week. They said "since the last weigh in"

I think the people who walked off were buffoons!!!
  • ponceclaudia
    ponceclaudia Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    YEAH PRETTY DISAPPOINTING. YOU WORK SO HARD BL ALWAYS HAS TWIST LIKE THAT WHAT WAS SO DIFFERENT ABOUT LAST NIGHT......ITS A COMPETITION SHOW
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Something really interesting on the Biggest Loser was the appointed attorney that represented the show,I think,his last name was Friedmann, the heavy set fellow that talked to them individually in the other room .

He asked to speak to them privately, he wanted to know their opinions and get their feed back and review their legal commitments and contracts, yet when it showed this " private" legal meeting , there was Allison in the middle of it all. She has no law degree even if she is the host of the show, this was supposedly a private one on one meeting.......

She even asked Condas brother some legal questions and told him about his legal obligations, yet she is not attorney, she had NO business there while they were supposedly in a private consultation. This was a private , priveleged meeting between a lawyer and his client.........

I used to enjoy this show for its information and assistance in losing weight ,get tips and hints that would be helppful, but not any more.........just another typical boring reality show..............too bad, it really used to be good

Also, I wasn't surprised that Conda"changed " her mind at the end, and decided to stay along with her bother......... get others to quit to make it easier to have a majority in the end............Conda has to be the worst player on this shows history.....
  • charanne52
    charanne52 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Earlier in the show I thought Conda was just a really mean girl because of the way she treated people who were not in her "clique" . I thought she had mellowed out a bit but last night after hearing about Jeremy's elimination she said that there was no way Kim deserved to be in the finals over Jeremy which I thought was a pretty rude comment.
  • leeann0517
    leeann0517 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You realize you can salt load before a weigh in and add an easy 5-10 lb of water weight. Wrestlers who are underweight did it all the time to make weight in highschool. So maybe she minimized her loss last week with such a method and that contribute to the huge loss this week.

I haven't watched this season at all, I stopped watching last season actually. Too much scripting and drama.

they get disqualified if they get caught doing that on the show now, there was a guy who gained 10lbs and lost 17 then next week lol

you don't get disqualified if you gain weight....if you have immunity for the week and you gain weight, you lose the immunity and can be voted off.
  • charanne52
    charanne52 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Something really interesting on the Biggest Loser was the appointed attorney that represented the show,I think,his last name was Friedmann, the heavy set fellow that talked to them individually in the other room .

He asked to speak to them privately, he wanted to know their opinions and get their feed back and review their legal commitments and contracts, yet when it showed this " private" legal meeting , there was Allison in the middle of it all. She has no law degree even if she is the host of the show, this was supposedly a private one on one meeting.......

She even asked Condas brother some legal questions and told him about his legal obligations, yet she is not attorney, she had NO business there while they were supposedly in a private consultation. This was a private , priveleged meeting between a lawyer and his client.........

I used to enjoy this show for its information and assistance in losing weight ,get tips and hints that would be helppful, but not any more.........just another typical boring reality show..............too bad, it really used to be good

Also, I wasn't surprised that Conda"changed " her mind at the end, and decided to stay along with her bother......... get others to quit to make it easier to have a majority in the end............Conda has to be the worst player on this shows history.....

I thought the lawyer represented the show (not the contestants) and he was there to remind them what they signed up for. Allison doesn't have to be a lawyer to act as a spokesperson. Every year previous contestants have the opportunity to return to the show so this should not have come as a great shock to anyone. I'm glad they walked off - people who don't honor their contracts are undeserving of winning. Their reasoning that previous contestants didn't deserve to come back since they had been able to reap the benefits of losing weight in the bosum of their family is totally unrealistic. I feel the people who had to do their weight loss at home would be at a disadvantage if they were lucky enough to return to the game since the remaining contestants on the ranch would not vote each other out. Those final five contestants were not necessarily the most deserving to be there because most of them were in an alliance that proved to be successful until last night's show.
  • huntindawg1962
    huntindawg1962 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I mostly tuned out of the show several season ago, I think that was the year a guy named Kevin and his brother were on it - seemed like every week someone was literally crying (in tears) about something, "miss my wife," "miss my kids," "missed my goal," or something making them cry every week. Got sick of the weekly drama queens crying.

And, those increasing level of product endorsements that were geared to look like an educational experience. I get it on the making money part - don't treat the viewers like we are idiots.
  • sirihermine
    sirihermine Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Cant wait for this season to air in Norway. Probably going to be next year or something though...
  • hutchy100
    hutchy100 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    She did say she should'nt be in the final as well as her bro should be there which i agree as he lost a lot of weight but i hate that cow with a passion
    Earlier in the show I thought Conda was just a really mean girl because of the way she treated people who were not in her "clique" . I thought she had mellowed out a bit but last night after hearing about Jeremy's elimination she said that there was no way Kim deserved to be in the finals over Jeremy which I thought was a pretty rude comment.