Last Night's Biggest Loser (SPOILER ALERT)

Options
bjshields
bjshields Posts: 677 Member
Okay, so if you did not watch last night's episode, do NOT read this! I'm just curious, what did everybody else think about Buddy & Mark walking out? I think they're quitters, and quite frankly I wondered if Conda and/or Kim engineered this as an easy way to get two major threats out of the house? I thought they all should have been booted off and old contestants brought back in their place. What do you all think? Here is my tribute to Conda: :sad:

Replies

• devonette
    devonette Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I've watched every BL since the first season, but I got fed up with this season's contestants (and the producers who have allowed/engineered this terrible season) months ago and stopped watching. I knew about the walkout weeks ago, so I did tune in last night to see how it played out. What a bunch of selfish losers! Did they not read their contracts before they signed them? Have they not watched other seasons and seen the kinds of "twists" dished out? I agree with you, all 5 should have been booted and replaced by the at home players! I was also very angry that they wasted so much time showing the videos of the contestants in the early days instead of showing the more uplifting challenge with the past winners. Oh, and Conda's tears at elimination looked so faked to me. And how dare she say Jeremy deserved to be safe, not Kim? Losers, all of them. All I can hope for is that Jeremy does not win the challenge to be in the final 3, and that the big winner will be one of the at home people.
  • CoachB6
    CoachB6 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I agree...if I had been Kim, I would have been irritated with Conda saying that. BUT!! Conda has had a big mouth all season...what do you expect???

Regardless, I hope that the three that stayed made that decision on the fact that the producers and lawyers at TBL threatened to sue for breach of contract!!! Obviously, I hope the other two do get sued for this very reason!!!! This show has always been based on twists and turns....obviously they need to go on Big Brother or Jersey Shore where their prima donna ways will be more accepted.
  • bluestocking06
    bluestocking06 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I also really don't understand how it is any different from the "whoever wins the marathon gets a spot in the finals" that they had last year, unless I completely missed something in the first five minutes I missed.