The Firm Express

Options
Has anyone completed The Firm Express - 30 Days to Thin - Lose 15 Pounds in 30 Days thing?

1) How much weight did you lose and did you do the diet and workouts as instructed?

2) Would you recommend it for weight loss - 10 or so pounds?

Replies

• Gr8mudassir
    Options
    Hi…! The Firm express has packaged this calisthenics plan. And the system approved in a only one of its kind succession particularly sequenced to optimize weight loss.
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    No. It honestly looks kind of annoying from the website, and totally not worth the $90. There are better dvd programs out there that cost the same or even less. Especially if you only want to lose 10 lbs.

Plus, "CardioWeights" that build muscle? I think not.
  • Hanablu2
    Hanablu2 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I am doing it now. The Firm dvd's are excellent. I have used them since the 90's when I was in college. They use cardio with weights with interval bursts to get the max benefits. I can't say with this express program if you can lose 15lbs in 30 days but I can say you will tighten and tone up and develop muscle definition. I have used their aerobics tapes and step aerobics and it gets me in shape every time and the one thing they say that is true and I have experienced this in the past, you will see body shape change in 10 workouts. My original tapes and cd's were around 60 minutes and I don't have time like that all the time so I bought this program and you work out hard in 20 minutes. I like it so far the Firm has never let me down. In the past when I did the Firm Aerobics consistently I went from 190lbs to 150. I am much bigger now and nothing works so I'm going back to what I know. Muscle is not bad we need it as women and if you don't use it you will lose it and have to worry about bone density loss and risk of bone fractures. I don't know why women fear muscle you would have to eat excess calories and take steroids to build muscle like a man. The more muscle you build for a woman it leans out your body not bulk you up!