60+ lbs gone. Got some new manly muscles too!

Options

Replies

• slhkitten
    Options
    You are a beautiful inspiration to me and I am sure to many others. The world puts too much of our worth in our looks. I am a Christian so my main worth comes from knowing who I am and more importantly whose I am. If you do not have that, know that you have incredible value in how you inspire others and more importantly in being a wife and a mother which are the two toughest jobs in the world!!!!! Keep loving yourself enough to keep up the fantastic work you have started and someday you will truly see the beautiful and special you who has always been there!!
  • momof3and3
    momof3and3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    What a great story...such and inspiration!
    Your muscles look good on you!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • mother_of_brigade
    mother_of_brigade Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are truly an inspiration! Thank you for posting your story and helping me with my weight loss!
  • 4caramel
    4caramel Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MrsCanuck
    MrsCanuck Posts: 16
    Options
    Love the pics. You are looking so amazing.
  • MzAJ2012
    MzAJ2012 Posts: 47
    Options
    amazing!!!
  • Msmonique1982
    Msmonique1982 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Amazing Transformation. Hott Momma.
  • 4caramel
    4caramel Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!!!! thanks for the inspiration and keep up the good work!! im so glad i read this, really thank you!
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing! I love your story too. I am also recently on the eat more bandwagon after doubting and doubting it, but it is for sure working. And like you, I love the heavy lifting, I have a trainer 2 times a week and do 1 day a week on my own. I am a 10 right now, and cannot wait to lose another 10-15 pounds to be a perfect size 8! Well done, you should be extremely proud of your commitment and success!
  • PinkShoe24
    PinkShoe24 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU so much for sharing your incredible journey so far! You look amazing but more than that, I love that you told your story with honesty, certainty, kindness and passion. We all have days when we suffer with low self confidence and yet you found strength in posting pictures of your progress and allowing others to share in your successes. You truly are a goddess and a role model for others.
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    As others have said - great progress.

However, for your last comment about self-esteem I'd say that sometimes the body is slow to change, but the mind can be slower.

I think posting here was a good first step and I'd say keep your pictures handy. Your first picture to where you are now...all I can say is you look like a different person.

You certainly have the body now, so own that. Perhaps reflect on your life and see if you can identify where your self-esteemed dipped. Figuring out the catalyst (weight or something else) might be a good first step.

Good luck with it and great job.
  • SlimBananas
    SlimBananas Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    i totally read the whole thing lol....but you are inspirational! keep up the good work, you'll love your body in time, everything takes time.
  • IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    You look great! What an amazing story. Thank you for sharing! I am a fellow TF'er and I can't wait to get ChaLean Extreme and get some muscles. GREAT JOB!
  • Lharley220
    Lharley220 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Let me just start off by saying wow! You are an inspiration to me because I just started this MFP today and it is already saying I need to eat more. I am like eat more WTH! I will try but it is hard. Like you I have been there done it all. I am just tired. I have always been a fit in shape person but like you my kids came and so did the weight. Now here I am 242 lbs later and at the point where I am like this is it for me. I have to loose the weight because my three girls need an example of what to do the right way. I needed something and hopefully this site will keep me motivated. I have learned through my journey that not everyone is in your corner. People seem to be happier if I just stay they way I am but that is not good enough for me. That fit girl is still inside of me I just have to find the zipper on this fat suit I have been wearing.........LOL! But anyway how great for you!
  • fruitloop2
    fruitloop2 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Wow that is a fantastic story and you have given me inspiration and hope that I too can do this! Thank you for sharing your story!
  • AdobeTree
    AdobeTree Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    My jaw dropped. Amazing and total inspiration for me! :flowerforyou: Thanks!
  • _Schatzi_
    _Schatzi_ Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I can not tell you how inspiring your story is to me!! Thank you do, so much for sharing! You rock!!
  • noelkm67
    noelkm67 Posts: 118
    Options
    Hello and big hug to you! As someone who is just getting started and has about 90 pounds to lose, let me tell you how beautiful you are. Your heart. Your mind. Your BODY! OMG! You are beautiful in every way and such an inspiration to me! Kick that negative self talk to the curb and know that you have inspired another person today! Your back muscles are just lovely and your curves are in all the right places.

You stand tall and keep up the great work!!

Hugs!
  • lawoods
    lawoods Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Great JOB!!
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!