Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

27 pounds down progress pics

Well its been 3 long months and Ive lost 27 pounds. No starving just eating healthy and exercise. I want to post full body pics in a few days when im down 30 but for now this is tummy pics =) its not a big difference but its something

Replies

• gvnyc
    gvnyc Posts: 12 Member
    Well done! It's so cool to see that tummy creeping back towards you :smile:
  • valeriec1975
    valeriec1975 Posts: 10 Member
    Hi, my names Valerie we have not met but I just read your post and saw your pics I disagree it is a big difference dont under estimate your hard work and the great results you are getting keep it up!
  • Krissy366
    Krissy366 Posts: 458 Member
    I agree - that's a pretty big difference - totally noticeable. Awesome work.
  • thanks everyone =) it helps to compare pics sometimes. I always see everyone elses motivational pics and couldnt wait to post my own.
  • luckygirl5918
    luckygirl5918 Posts: 13 Member
    The difference is DEFINITELY noticeable - you are doing great work!
  • Ruby6645
    Ruby6645 Posts: 13
    oh my god awesome!!!
  • jfaure23
    jfaure23 Posts: 114 Member
    Great job! You are well on your way to reaching your goal. 27lbs is a lot of weight and you should be proud, it's noticeable in your tummy pics.
  • Tonya509
    Tonya509 Posts: 19
    Keep up the great work! There is a very noticeable difference you should be very proud of yourself. :smile:
  • pandasmama3
    pandasmama3 Posts: 114 Member
    It's a HUGE difference! Keep up the good work!
  • abnerner
    abnerner Posts: 452 Member
    Not a big difference? Your crazy! It's a HUGE change!
  • slimmom2b
    slimmom2b Posts: 54
    BIG difference! Be proud of what you've accomplished!
  • chantellove
    chantellove Posts: 63 Member
    There's definitely a difference!! Keep it up, you're doing great :)
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Definitely can see a difference! Congrats!
  • hart4life
    hart4life Posts: 15
    You're doing great!! Congrats!
  • thanks =)
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    I disagree also! I see a big difference!!! Keep up the great work!
  • christenwypy
    christenwypy Posts: 335 Member
    three more months and it'll be flat. it literally looks halfway there. my tummy looks a whole lot like yours in the before pic so now I sort of know what to expect lol. great job!!!
  • coolbluecris
    coolbluecris Posts: 228 Member
    Wow, you are fully inspirational !!! I always wondered if the belly could go back up, and it does, and mine will too !!!!

Thank you SOOOO much for posting xxxx

Cristina
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Wow. I see a big difference too. Don't sell yourself short. You worked very hard and it shows.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!