Hi !! i'm looking for buddies

Options
i'm looking for people to start my journey with. i sign up a couple of months ago but never used it. until today while i decide to quit fighting and be realistic I'm fat and who cares? well I'm also stubborn and if something did not worked for me is not for me(P90X) and I'll take baby steps to make the exercise an habit for me. i was doing P90X is a great workout for people that is already fit, me i was a potato couch all my life and i did the 1st 2 weeks and stopped for 2 days i gained weight and feel worst and quit and then i started all over again.. I'm going to walk 5-6 miles per day and eating right for the next week to see what happens and i hope to lose some weight.

Replies

• lenb123
    lenb123 Posts: 9
    Options
    Hey there, good luck on your journey, feel free to add me, can I make a suggestion??? If your going to change your eating habit, it will take more than a week for you to notice any difference, actually, other people will notice a difference long before you will, at least thats how it is with me. But make it a life style change, not just a week/month stab at it.
  • Blackpony1977
    Options
    I will tell you how I started my journey 2 1/2 months ago. The first ten days of my diet I went on all juice diet that i had done once before with great success. With this diet you only have vegatables and fruits that you juice in a juicer you have 3 to 5 glasses a day and it will detox your body and will test your ability to be focused and self disciplined. You can find alot of info about this diet on Facebook by typing in Fat and Nearly Dead in the search bar. This is a hard way to start but it really gets your body ready for the change. I started my journey at 256 lbs and now weigh 200 lbs. It has been hard but the rewards are great!
  • kingbethell
    Options
    Hey I'm Andrew also looking for friends I signed up a while ago aswell but I'm really starting to use it with the iPhone app