Hey yall i'm new here!

Options
Hey everyone i'm Sarah. I just signed up today to MFP...I think i'm going to really enjoy this site and actually use it..I'm somewhere around 220-235lbs, i refuse to own a scale i think they are evil things lol...I'm looking to lose between 90-100lbs, dont care how long it takes just as long as i reach it...Also i'm going to try to get fiance to join and jump on this with me..I worry about him with his health and his bad diabeties and diabetic neuropathy in his feet so i'm hoping him losing about 100lbs too will help some...If anyone has dealt with anything like that please let me know! Its great to meet yall and yall are more than welcome to add me if you'd like

Replies

• skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome to my fitness pal. :smile:
  • PHLLLY
    PHLLLY Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community! You are on your way to becoming a healthier you! Research has shown that people who record daily food diaries actually eat less because they are more conscious of what they're eating. It will be tough in the beginning but don't give up! Never exclude any foods even if that means you are going over your daily goal. The mirror doesn't lie!!! Feel free to ask me any questions regarding cooking, eating habits or exercise help!

-PHLLLY
  • Sarahlynn2012
    Options
    Ty so very much!

Welcome to my fitness pal. :smile:
  • Sarahlynn2012
    Options
    Thank you so very much :) Eating is always big problem for me cause i can go 1-3 days without eating because i'm either not hungry or just dont feel like it..So forcing myself to eat is gonna be a problem
    Welcome to the community! You are on your way to becoming a healthier you! Research has shown that people who record daily food diaries actually eat less because they are more conscious of what they're eating. It will be tough in the beginning but don't give up! Never exclude any foods even if that means you are going over your daily goal. The mirror doesn't lie!!! Feel free to ask me any questions regarding cooking, eating habits or exercise help!

-PHLLLY
  • MissVickie220
    Options
    This site is great very supportive ppl I started on the 7th nice to have another member:flowerforyou:
  • Sarahlynn2012
    Options
    Thank you! :) from all that i've been looking at i can tell how useful it is and how caring the members are is great :)

This site is great very supportive ppl I started on the 7th nice to have another member:flowerforyou:
  • AdiposeRapture
    Options
    I just joined today too with similar goals!!
    I'm trying to work my way into a raw vegan diet from being gluten free but eating everything in sight and not doing a darn bit of exercise.
    So yeah. So far not loving dieting but hey :P We do what we gotta do.
    Welcome!

I would LOVE a friend on here. Especially starting out at the same time!
    ~L
  • Sarahlynn2012
    Options
    Lol i dont think anyone loves a new diet at first, and making that big of a jump especially if you ate meats before is gonna be rough you just gotta gradually go into it :) And i would love a friend starting at the same time too :)
    I just joined today too with similar goals!!
    I'm trying to work my way into a raw vegan diet from being gluten free but eating everything in sight and not doing a darn bit of exercise.
    So yeah. So far not loving dieting but hey :P We do what we gotta do.
    Welcome!

I would LOVE a friend on here. Especially starting out at the same time!
    ~L
  • flstarlady65
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You will find this to be a wonderful sight with caring and honest people. You ask any questions and you will get a truthful answer. You may not like what you read but it's constructive criticism. This is my new Social Network and I love it.

Feel free to add me. I have a journey ahead of me as well.

jo
  • Sarahlynn2012
    Options
    Thank you so much, i've been on here for the last hour just reading through posts on the forums and its just amazing how helpful and great everyone is.. Here's to wishing us both the best of luck on our journeys :drinker:
    Welcome to MFP. You will find this to be a wonderful sight with caring and honest people. You ask any questions and you will get a truthful answer. You may not like what you read but it's constructive criticism. This is my new Social Network and I love it.

Feel free to add me. I have a journey ahead of me as well.

jo