Shorty with a 20lb loss!

Options
I am just barley 5'2" (not even) and I am officially down 20lb! Still far from my goal weight but feeling so much better!

Start Weight: 208lb
Starting BMI: 38.0

Current Weight: 188lb
Current BMI: 34.4

If i can do it, anyone can :D I have hypothyroidism and working through that (its tough losing weight), ive always struggled, but if i follow MFP put all of my food intake in for the day, log my activity, and eat back all calories (including calories lost), i lost about 1.5lb per week (give or take). The only time i struggled was last week, where i didn't lose anything. but this morning i was down 2lb, so its odd how that happens! but point is, MFP works :D
I usually power walk (while wearing my 2 month old, and pushing my 19 month old in the stroller), i also use Zumba on the Wii and i got to the gym and utilize the elliptical :D

Pic #1 = 208lb
Pic #2 = ~195lb (somewhere in there, can't be sure the exact)
Pic #3 = 188lb
Pic #4 = face at current weight :D

yuck.jpgBoston1.jpg042.jpg
030-2.jpg

Replies

• dellashanks
    dellashanks Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I am just barley 5'2" (not even) and I am officially down 20lb! Still far from my goal weight but feeling so much better!

Start Weight: 208lb
    Starting BMI: 38.0

Current Weight: 188lb
    Current BMI: 34.4

If i can do it, anyone can :D I have hypothyroidism and working through that (its tough losing weight), ive always struggled, but if i follow MFP put all of my food intake in for the day, log my activity, and eat back all calories (including calories lost), i lost about 1.5lb per week (give or take). The only time i struggled was last week, where i didn't lose anything. but this morning i was down 2lb, so its odd how that happens! but point is, MFP works :D
    I usually power walk (while wearing my 2 month old, and pushing my 19 month old in the stroller), i also use Zumba on the Wii and i got to the gym and utilize the elliptical :D

Pic #1 = 208lb
    Pic #2 = ~195lb (somewhere in there, can't be sure the exact)
    Pic #3 = 188lb
    Pic#4 = face at heaviest weight
    Pic#5 = face at current weight :D

yuck.jpgBoston1.jpg042.jpg030-2.jpghttp://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af180/Guppy051708/Facebook/Profile Pictures/264137_10101185452231114_9379207_83065150_3216087_n.jpg

This should work
  • dellashanks
    dellashanks Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    There ya go! Congrats!!!!!!
  • elwinberry
    Options
    Oooh you look so beautiful. How do you do it you look like your 15 or 16 in your last picture. I need your fountain of youth. You are doing amazing. Enjoy being your friend on MFP. Keep up the good work.:wink:
  • NeekyRae
    NeekyRae Posts: 34
    Options
    I'm so proud of you Steph!!!
  • mstawnya
    mstawnya Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • denjoh17
    denjoh17 Posts: 18
    Options
    Smile!! That is great success. Keep it going, you look wonderful.
  • fatkittiekat
    Options
    yay! good luck on your continuous journey towards weightloss. I barely signed up but I have lost 18 pounds so far and I know it feels good right about now, people start noticing and the comments are great motivation.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!