Butt and gut be gone!

Options
Hello all. I am horrible at introducing myself, but here it goes. I'm not getting any younger, but I seem to be getting wider. Go figure. So, thanks to a friend, I am here and on a mission to find the skinny me inside the chunky me. I must say, documenting what I do and eat already has me scared or excited. I'm not quite sure which. lol I shall see what tomorrow brings.

Replies

• starryol
    starryol Posts: 16
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! It's one big happy family and we all have/had large butts to get rid of so you are in good company :laugh:
  • scottanthonyholmes
    scottanthonyholmes Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    MFP is an awesome tool. Good luck!!

~Scott
    CoachCrystalsPadawan.wordpress.com
  • dls0516
    dls0516 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Make sure to read through the success stories. I'm inspired every day!
  • dellashanks
    dellashanks Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hahahahaha but and gut b gone. That should be an infomercial for MFP! Sorry I could't resist! Welcome. You're gonna love it here. Feel free to add me if you want the support.
  • KrystalCoralea83
    KrystalCoralea83 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    WELCOME! I AM NEW MYSELF, FEEL FREE TO ADD ME! I AM TRYING TO REACH A GOAL OF LOSING OVER 150LBS SO I CAN USE ALL THE SUPPORT I CAN GET =)
  • cwilli36
    cwilli36 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way! The older I get the more I weigh, but on the inside I know there is a thinner healthier me!
  • ACC74
    ACC74 Posts: 4
    Options
    Thank you all very much for the warm welcome and encouraging words (especially you dls0516)! As soon as I figure my way around here, I'll be sure to add those that offered. :0)