Started 30 Day Shred TODAY

Options
Lawdy lawdy lawdy....it was tough. I can already tell my arms and abs will be sore tomorrow, and I've been doing the Shred it With Weights for a month prior to this.

Honestly, I didn't make it thru to the end on EVERY exercise, but I'll get stronger and better every day.

Anyone else just start the 30 DS?

Replies

• cjipping
    cjipping Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I just started today too! Finished up about 10 mins ago.
  • NICOLED73
    NICOLED73 Posts: 183
    Options
    Me too! How did you do?
  • Mama06
    Mama06 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    LOVE 30 Day Shred!!!! The first time I did it, I was so proud of how strong I found my self to be! And it changed my body, seriously! (Too bad, my body has sorta changed back since then! :-P)

Have fun with it and DON'T sell yourself short and give up! You will LOVE the results!

P.S. The best way to relieve sore muscles is to work 'em again!

Good luck!
  • adriadawn19
    adriadawn19 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    i started monday! add me if you like :)
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    i finished it a while ago. good fun. :3
  • shaunacaddell
    Options
    I am actually finishing the 30 day shred on friday. I was so sore after i started each level, but it was worth it!! I feel so much stronger. On sunday i think i will start it all over again, but this time i will try to do the unmodified version. Didnt lose slot of weight, but i lost inches.
  • Charismasme2
    Charismasme2 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I did day 2 today, and am so sore I can barely move. But I love it. My quads are in pain the most. Thought it would be my arms...NOT!!! lol
  • NICOLED73
    NICOLED73 Posts: 183
    Options
    I took my measurements @ a week ago. I'm going to see what they are at the end of this 30 days.
    I'm currently 5'8" and 200 lbs. I wear a size 12.
    I'm not trying to lose that much more weight, 20-30 maybe. I'm just trying to tone all of the soft areas I have since losing the previous 70 lbs.

Feel free to add me, any of you, if you want encouragement. I try! :)
  • cjipping
    cjipping Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Me too! How did you do?

I ran a mile to warm up before and i can tell between that and the shred my legs and arms are going to be sore! Excited to stick with it and get results!
  • shaunacaddell
    Options
    I took my measurements @ a week ago. I'm going to see what they are at the end of this 30 days.
    I'm currently 5'8" and 200 lbs. I wear a size 12.
    I'm not trying to lose that much more weight, 20-30 maybe. I'm just trying to tone all of the soft areas I have since losing the previous 70 lbs.

Feel free to add me, any of you, if you want encouragement. I try! :)
  • shaunacaddell
    Options
    Believe me u will tone all those soft parts.