Need motivation

I have let myself go in the last 2 months. I cant seem to get back onto track. I have been eating nothing but crap, not drinking enough water, and drinking alot of alcohol. I need someone to kick me in the *kitten* to help me.
I have lost a total of 63 lbs, till I started on this downward spiral. I have put on at least 8-10 lbs. Please I need some help.
Thanks for reading this.

Replies

• hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 926 Member
    root problem solve? why did you lose motivation? you know how good it feels to be healthier...you know you can do this!

I put my workouts on a calendar to visualize my exercise and i log all my food to make better choices. Put your goals on paper and stick them to the fridge....you can win!!
  • Virtual *kitten* Kick SENT!! Get off the couch, put up a "before" picture on the fridge, pour out the alcohol and make a new plan.
  • mnfrank11
    mnfrank11 Posts: 35 Member
    I am easily tempted with drinks for some reason, so I make sure that the ONLY form of liquid I have in my house/fridge is water in my Brita pitcher. I keep green tea bags if I happen to get bored of water and want a change up, but no alcohol, fruit juice, soda, etc... in my house at all!

I like the idea of putting an old picture on your fridge! You can do it... you have gotten this far. Perhaps put up an old picture and a new one beside it to see just how far you have come. I know if I only have an old photo of myself it doesn't help much because I still see myself as that fat person when I look in the mirror. Always helps to have something side by side to compare.

Best of luck and keep your head high! You are already a success story and sometimes we just need an extra little push!