Apple vodka and sugar free lemonade

Options
I am going out to a couple birthday parties this weekend and next...need some ideas on what to drink. I use to have white wine all the time but it makes me drowsy... Lately I've had apple vodka and sugar free lemonade. What does everyone else drink?

Replies

• JFroggin11
    JFroggin11 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Pinnacle vodka "Whipped" flavor and Diet Orange sunkist Soda or sugar free Orange flavored carb water....taste like a Creamsicie
    or Cotton Candy flavor in diet 7up...75-80 calories per 1 oz of vodka..and put it in sugar no calorie soda or club soda...and that's no calories or sugar......good luck
  • tanyalevan
    tanyalevan Posts: 182
    Options
    That sounds delish but we don't have any of that in Australia haha sucks! But thanks!
  • TheChocolatePrincess
    TheChocolatePrincess Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I get a flavored vodka or rum and drink it straight with lots of ice. i would rather drink my calories in alcohol than to consume juice...LOL!
  • RunChristyRun
    RunChristyRun Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Bump...These sound great!
  • tanyalevan
    tanyalevan Posts: 182
    Options
    I get a flavored vodka or rum and drink it straight with lots of ice. i would rather drink my calories in alcohol than to consume juice...LOL!

This

Sounds good I think I might just get a flavoured vodka water it down with plenty of ice! Good idea!
  • mnfrank11
    mnfrank11 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I usually stick to Vodka and Tonic with a squeeze of lime. Probably not as sweet tasting as some of the flavored vodkas, but I am not into really fruity drinks. As long as you don't over indulge, enjoy!
  • cassietn
    cassietn Posts: 48
    Options
    Midori with sweet and sour drink mix. Its pretty damn good lol.
  • juliexiuu
    juliexiuu Posts: 118
    Options
    Vodka Mojito!
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    I use the flavored Vodka or Rum with Sprite Zero. But I think I'm gonna try the Pinnacle in flavored water....that sounds yummy!!
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    check this out
    http://crazyfatloss.org/low-calorie-alcoholic-drinks/

i myself am a huge wine-o even though i should not have grapes or alcohol. can't help it!
  • gazbo1986
    gazbo1986 Posts: 52
    Options
    vodka and soda water. The vodka is 80 something calories a serve and there's 0 calories in the soda water, plus you're keeping yourself hydrated by drinking it so you don't have a hangover the next day.

with a bit of fresh lime in there it makes you look like a sophisticated motherf*cker haha
  • sirabbadon
    sirabbadon Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Smirnoff Orient Apple Vodka and Sprite Zero. It's very fruity and has a nice kick.

I also will do regular vodka with vegetable juice.

Sometimes if I just want the taste and not the kick, Kahlua and Bailey's Irish Cream 1-to-1.
  • sun33082
    sun33082 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    You might want to watch it with the flavored vodkas. They can have sugar in them.
  • _trickpie
    _trickpie Posts: 87
    Options
    I usually stick to Vodka and Tonic with a squeeze of lime. Probably not as sweet tasting as some of the flavored vodkas, but I am not into really fruity drinks. As long as you don't over indulge, enjoy!
    Tonic's got similar calories to other soft drinks - better to have the spirit with soda and the squeeze of lime.
  • juliexiuu
    juliexiuu Posts: 118
    Options
    Tonic's got similar calories to other soft drinks - better to have the spirit with soda and the squeeze of lime.

Or you can have Diet Tonic... or Club Soda it has 0 calories. Add sweetner if you want.
  • mnfrank11
    mnfrank11 Posts: 35 Member
    Options

Or you can have Diet Tonic... or Club Soda it has 0 calories. Add sweetner if you want.

I do partake in the diet tonic! unfortunately tonic does have sugar in it.... I have recently done Perrier and vodka with a lime. Not too bad if you ask me!
  • esphixiet
    esphixiet Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Be careful with tonic water!! They're not all calorie free!!!

I prefer the good ol' rum and diet coke. Rum can be as low as 60 cals an ounce, so major bang for your buck. All hard liquors are low in calories and 0 carbs, so I say, pick a liquor, a diet soda of your choosing, and drink responsibly! :)
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Gin & Diet Tonic (0 cal soda) with a squeeze of lime
    Jack & Coke Zero (0 cal soda)
    Tequila shots
    Tequila & Fresca (0 cal soda)
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I drink vodka with lime & Pellegrino or plain water other wise it's red wine.
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Ty Ku and any diet citrus soda. Ty Ku is about 75 calories per 1.5 oz. Or, when I'm in a beer mood, Labatt 52. :)