Wow-a fight

Options
icandoit
icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
I have to share. I took my kids to get some lunch. We are sitting at our table looking out the window and we here-CALL 911-CALL 911-CALL 911
We look out the window and there is a black truck parked and there is a guy beating the crap out of the driver. I yelled he is beating the crap out of that lady. ( he looked like a woman from the back) All these guys jump up and headed out the door, stopped and come back in. It is a guy beating a guy. So they wouldn't stop it. I think they still should have stopped it. I am calling 911 the driver of the car is on his phone talking to I guess 911. The operator said that they had several calls and the police are on the way.
The passenger then gets out of the truck and takes off his shoe, jumps back in the car and starts beating the driver with the shoe. Then he gets out and puts on his shoe gets back in the truck and just sits there. Then.....he starts kicking out the windshield. They back out and drive out the drive way and come back. They park in the same spot....who knows where the cops are...start heading to the restaurant and then the passenger turns and starts pounding on the poor guy again. What gets me is that the guy getting beat was twice the size of the other. They go back to the truck and the passenger leans over and punches the guy in the ear. He gets out and goes to the drivers window and gives the guy a kiss and starts rubbing his head. Cops finally make it and when the passenger say the cop he started beating the guy again.
He was arrested. It was the craziest thing I had ever seen. My daughter was asking 500 questions, and I told her if she hits her brother, the cops will come talk to her. She said she won't hit bobo again.
That was my excitement for the day.

Replies

• icandoit
    Options
    I have to share. I took my kids to get some lunch. We are sitting at our table looking out the window and we here-CALL 911-CALL 911-CALL 911
    We look out the window and there is a black truck parked and there is a guy beating the crap out of the driver. I yelled he is beating the crap out of that lady. ( he looked like a woman from the back) All these guys jump up and headed out the door, stopped and come back in. It is a guy beating a guy. So they wouldn't stop it. I think they still should have stopped it. I am calling 911 the driver of the car is on his phone talking to I guess 911. The operator said that they had several calls and the police are on the way.
    The passenger then gets out of the truck and takes off his shoe, jumps back in the car and starts beating the driver with the shoe. Then he gets out and puts on his shoe gets back in the truck and just sits there. Then.....he starts kicking out the windshield. They back out and drive out the drive way and come back. They park in the same spot....who knows where the cops are...start heading to the restaurant and then the passenger turns and starts pounding on the poor guy again. What gets me is that the guy getting beat was twice the size of the other. They go back to the truck and the passenger leans over and punches the guy in the ear. He gets out and goes to the drivers window and gives the guy a kiss and starts rubbing his head. Cops finally make it and when the passenger say the cop he started beating the guy again.
    He was arrested. It was the craziest thing I had ever seen. My daughter was asking 500 questions, and I told her if she hits her brother, the cops will come talk to her. She said she won't hit bobo again.
    That was my excitement for the day.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    whoa, and I thought I had a weird day!
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Wow. My brain won't give me anymore words than that!!! Wow.
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    That's one way to get your kids not to fight--scare the crap out of 'em!
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    They must have been related or maybe lovers
  • icandoit
    Options
    We were all thinking lovers. Hopefully X lovers now.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Holy cow!!! Weird.
  • jbuehrer
    jbuehrer Posts: 285
    Options
    i'm speechless... i don't understand why he didn't fit back!! that is just out of control. What the heck.. Kiss???:laugh: :ohwell: :noway:
  • AndreaMMil
    AndreaMMil Posts: 165
    Options
    I'm sorry.. but the shoe is hilarious!
    I once had 2 guys that worked for me that were best friends. They reacted in much the same way when one of them wrecked the other's car....
  • Soniabruja
    Options
    Sure wasn't one of those programs with a hiding camera some-where?????:noway: :tongue: :sick:
  • pauladavies86
    pauladavies86 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    yikes!! That would be just disturbing!!