Time to CHANGE

Options
Hello Everyone. i have been trying to lose some pounds for a while not and cant seem to stay on track, hopefully making some friends on here can keep me motivated and on track, tell me your success stories and what troubles your having, i want to know i am not the only one!

Replies

• positive18
    Options
    what are your obstacles?
  • AdiposeRapture
    Options
    Just starting out here!
    Im broke, been pretty lazy. I have a child with special needs and she and I are both gluten free so Im already restricted. I have severe anxiety issues and OCD so yeah.
    :P
    How are YOU?
  • Charliemaetoombs
    Options
    First off YOU CAN DO IT! I started working out in January due to a cheesy New Year’s resolution to get healthy. Well it’s working. I've lost 15 Lbs. since then. At first I was dropping weight fast. Then I got side tracked when my husband had surgery but now I'm back in full swing. The best part is since I've started working out I've quit smoking... I guess that’s just another way I'm getting healthy:wink: I just started running again. Because I had gained so much weight my belly was real flabby, not toned at all. So I had this un-natural fear of running in public. Then I realized that in order to get to the next level I need to get over my fears. I still work out at home because I don't want people seeing me workout at the gym. But I do run around the neighborhood now. I don't know why I have this notion that people are only judging. I hope I get over that soon... In the mean time I swear by workout DVDs. I LOVE Jillian Michaels. She is so positive and makes working out fun and easy to do. The best part is she’s not only about losing weight but toning up and getting healthy. I hope this helps out. Even if it’s just a little bit!
  • Alyssabearrr
    Options
    thanks for the info guys so far!
    i have P90x that i was gunna take a few sections and do those, but with my boyfriend always around and in a tiny apartment i cannot get the time for myself to do them!
    i try to walk my dog as much as possible but thats all the exercise i have been doing.
    anyone also have some idea of a good walking playlist?