Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

More than 100lbs to lose. Anyone else?

2»

Replies

• I also have more than 100lbs to lose. In the past 7 years I have managed to lose 40 pounds. My short term goal is twenty pounds. But I will settle for 10 in the next year.
  • Ravenesque_
    Ravenesque_ Posts: 257 Member
    Just done the maths to discover I've got 115lb to lose. Shame I work in kilos <3

Add me :)
  • Hey there...I am just starting but i have about 95-100lbs to lose give or take 10lbs lol...So you can add me if you like! :) also this applies to anyone else too your more than welcome to add me!
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 775 Member
    i sent you a friend request
    --
    any one can add me, feel free to check out my profile
    i am going from 312 (heighest) to 150 -175 (no clue yet) *current 298/299*
  • amcook4
    amcook4 Posts: 561 Member
    raises hand! My goal is to lose 150 pounds...and I've found that support is a big help for me :) Add me if you wish
  • I have 105 lbs to lose, I see that I am not alone which is very reassuring! I would love more friends to help support one another on this journey!
  • FromFat2Fab
    FromFat2Fab Posts: 101
    i am on the Same Boat as you I know 100 pounds is a big Number so i Learn to break it down so i wouldn't get scared in giving up and at the same time i can pat myself in the back for hitting all my goals

HEIGHT :5'1
    STARTING WEIGHT :247
    CURRENT WEIGHT :236

Weight Loss Milestone
    1ST GOAL WEIGHT :200
    2ND GOAL WEIGHT:180
    3RD GOAL WEIGHT:160
    4TH GOAL WEIGHT:140
    5TH GOAL WEIGHT :135
  • FromFat2Fab
    FromFat2Fab Posts: 101
    Everyone Who on the Same Boat Can Add me :flowerforyou:
  • rehtaeh78
    rehtaeh78 Posts: 90
    I started out in your shoes, so I sent you a friend request. I have about 80 lbs to go, so I'm half way there. One day at a time and you'll get there!
  • Mrisa86
    Mrisa86 Posts: 1
    here...