5'1" girls with similar stats?

Options
I feel like there's only a select few with my stats or something close to it, and they're not on mfp. And if they are, they're hiding from me. :laugh:

CW: 116 lbs.
GW1: 110 lbs.
GW2: 105 lbs.
UGW: 100 lbs. of lean mean muscle :wink:

Feel free to add me, just let me know you found me through this thread :)

Replies

• McMellll
    McMellll Posts: 15
    Options
    i used to be that girl... ::sigh::
  • mollydubs
    mollydubs Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm close enough.

almost 5'3
    SW: 120ish
    CW: 108ish
    GW: maintaing 108 - no more losing!
  • Anyaaaa11
    Anyaaaa11 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    5'2

SW: 122
    CW: 117/118
    GW: 109

Slowly but surely! I'm losing the healthy way(;
  • kaiteboo
    kaiteboo Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 currently at 115! My original goal weight was 110, but I'm trying to rely less on the scale and just tone/tighten everywhere, and build muscle regardless of what the evil # on the scale says.
  • AmyBeth719
    AmyBeth719 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!! I am 5'1.

CW 119
    GW 110 (Hopefully) :o)
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I'm close enough.

almost 5'3
    SW: 120ish
    CW: 108ish
    GW: maintaing 108 - no more losing!

I am 5'3" and maintaining at 108 lbs.
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    I feel like there's only a select few with my stats or something close to it, and they're not on mfp. And if they are, they're hiding from me. :laugh:

CW: 116 lbs.
    GW1: 110 lbs.
    GW2: 105 lbs.
    UGW: 100 lbs. of lean mean muscle :wink:

Feel free to add me, just let me know you found me through this thread :)

I'm 5'1 and was at 142 pounds - currently at 106 and working with weights to lose the last of the fat.

A little out of your age range, but add me if you like! Always welcome friends with similar goals.
  • rjbrowne
    rjbrowne Posts: 28
    Options
    I feel the same! I love my short friends with similar goals! My stats: SW:125 Reached GW:100 Been maintaining for about 6 months getting stronger and stronger! Love it! Oh, and I'm 5'1"
  • huango
    huango Posts: 1,007 Member
    Options
    Is 4'11" close enough?

CW: 118#

But I don't know what Goal Weight should be:
    - Do I put down the oh-I-would-love-to-be-that-low-weight of 105#? or a more realistic weight of 114#?
    - But my problem is that since I've hit puberty, I have never been lower than 116# (when I worked out 10hours a week to drop down to ~18% body fat).

--> Is it even possible for my body to weigh less than 116#?

Because I keep losing and gaining these last same 5pounds.
    I already eat pretty clean (usually) and work-out ~3+times a week. So unless I am very rigid, I stay around 116-118# (which is pretty high for my height).

Any thoughts?

So I am trying to see if I can lose or firm up 6-8# by Memorial Day weekend 5/26/2012.
    I guess my GW = 110#, but I don't think that I'll come even close to it.
    Once I get to 116#, I just hover there, going up or down 0.5 every week. My clothes do get looser on me, but the scale just doesn't change.

Thanks,
    Amanda
    I'm ... trying to rely less on the scale and just tone/tighten everywhere, and build muscle regardless of what the evil # on the scale says.
  • Bunnybeesweet
    Bunnybeesweet Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    5'1"ish
    sw:105ish
    cw:102
    gw:? less fat, more muscle

feel free to add me :)
  • avbred
    avbred Posts: 2
    Options
    I have similar stats....especially the ugw...but the cw is 133...and i'm hating hating it...when friends talk about their weight and I say i weigh 133 they pfffffffffffffffft me like it's tiny...but it's not! I weighed 100lbs when I got married....that's alot of weight put on....Im glad I joined this site...helps motivate me like nothing else!:smile:
  • huango
    huango Posts: 1,007 Member
    Options
    ryn013/others: how is everyone doing?
    What timeframe do you have to reach your GW?

It's Day 6 for me and I am doing well.
    My trainer friend told me to allow 2 cheat meals a week (eat almost whatever I want in that 1 hour). So I thought I would have a cheat meal yesterday at my friend's house. We were making mojitos and all sorts of goodies. But for some reason, I wasn't NEEDING to go nuts. So I had 1/2 small glass of mojito and at a large salad with a little grilled pork and rice for dinner.

It just confirms that I do very well during the day/with my meals. It is the after dinner to bed time that is when I lose control. So I am still putting in my night time mouth guard (for teeth grinding) right after dinner/brushed teeth.

I am planning more weight lifting, haven't done any for a few weeks.
    I just prefer Turbokick and Zumba classes. Zumba is like going dancing, especially with all the great music!
    So Monday: Muscle Conditioning (weights)
    Tues: Turbokick
    Wed: Zumba
    Fri: Body Pump (weights)
    every other Saturday: Bikram Yoga (hot yoga 26 poses)

I also need to stop weighing myself for a few weeks. Those numbers never change, so I'll just continue to do measurements and taking weekly pictures.

How is everyone dealing with slow slow progress?

Thanks,
    Amanda
  • alias1001
    alias1001 Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    5' 1/2"

Starting: 128 eek
    Current: 120
    Goal: 110

:)
  • eclare87
    eclare87 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm just under 5'2. I weigh anywhere between 128 to 125 throughout a week (in the mornings that is). I would love to weigh 120 or 115 but I'd be happy too just to decrease my body fat and have a flat tummy. Feel free to friend me. :)
  • Spanaval
    Spanaval Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1".

CW: 118
    GW: Don't really have one. The mirror will tell me when I am, where I am. Fit and lean is more important than a number on the scale.
  • DyanCB
    DyanCB Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I am so glad you posted this. You are right, there are so few with similar stats Let me add one more wrinkle , age. I am 55.

Heght: 5 feet even
    SW: 120
    GW: 112
    F%: 20.5 (unbelievable to me but I am compact!)

Keep this thread going. I am fighting with 5-10 pounds to lose. Most folks around me are a lot heavier and cannot understand why I want to lose weight at all. In my profile there is a photo of me with three rolls at my abdomen reinforcing to me just what I need to do.
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and over the last several months my weight has ranged from 101 to 105 with a body fat percentage of 16 to 23%, based on my scale. I'm recovering from an injury so all I can do right now is try to maintain. If I'm ever able to work out vigorously again I'll try to get my weight down, as I used to weigh considerably less.

When you say a 100 lean pounds, are you talking just muscle? Because your overall weight would be more than that because of body fat. What body fat percentage are you aiming for?

I don't understand all the abbreviations used, such as "SW."
  • k8lyn_235
    k8lyn_235 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    that's me!

last year i was at my highest of around 117lbs, lost 10 or so pounds with weight watchers, then gained some back. i started MFP in march with these stats:

SW: 110
    GW: 105

i reached my goal weight yesterday and now i'm focusing on toning up and maintaining weight! feel free to add me :)

ETA: forgot to say i am also 5'1"
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options
    I am fighting with 5-10 pounds to lose. Most folks around me are a lot heavier and cannot understand why I want to lose weight at all. In my profile there is a photo of me with three rolls at my abdomen reinforcing to me just what I need to do.

We're somewhat similar. You're right to make an effort. Most of the people around you are probably heavier because they let the pounds inch up instead of acting early on. Sometimes they don't get it; other times, it's envy. Try to spend some time with health-conscious, trim people; it makes a big difference.
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    i used to be that girl... ::sigh::

I'm with ya there...