Hi, I'm new

Options
Hi everyone! I'm new. I'm 23. I've lost 15 pounds since March 26th when is started working out and dieting. I'm hoping to lose a lot more. I'm really excited about using this website and the app for my phone.

Replies

• hellosteph11
    Options
    Welcome, and congrats on your weightloss!
  • shepherdbl
    shepherdbl Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard and WOW your weight loss is amazing so far!:drinker:
  • KrisC1122
    KrisC1122 Posts: 21
    Options
    Welcome! I am 24. I signed up in January but didnt techinchally start logging into until about a week or so ago.

Congrats on your WL so far! Good luck on your WLJ, feel free to add me :)
  • asgard825
    asgard825 Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard
  • jaimrlx
    jaimrlx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats! I'm 22, and would always love more motivators! Feel free to add! :smile: I use the site and app and am always up for helping to motivate others. I am new as well, signed up about 2 weeks ago.
  • allerina
    allerina Posts: 10
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! I'm really excited to continue my journey. I want to lose about 75 more pounds. I can't wait to be able to wear whatever I want and not feel ashamed when I look in the mirror. I went back home this past weekend and got a bunch of compliments on how I look now. I can't wait for what the future holds. :)
  • talamer
    talamer Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Hi Allerina,

you have done an amazing job! I saw your dairy for yesterday and it is very low calories...Good job!!
    hopefully if you keep on doing this, with exercising will reach an amazing results, which will make you happy =)
  • allerina
    allerina Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm trying to stay around 1,000 calories a day. My doctor says this is fine as long as I stay within 200 calories either way. Thanks for the encouragement. :)