Ready to loose the college 15-20

Hi! I'm Erin and I have been struggling with my weight ever since I moved away from home to college. I graduated a community college and had to leave my full time job and my family and have been struggling with my eating habits ever since. I have tried many different programs and have always fallen off the wagon but I am determined to eat healthy and stick with my calories!

Replies

• blondiEyyc
    blondiEyyc Posts: 26 Member
    Amen! I am right there with you. I am graduating University and trying to shed some pounds and live healthier. So far I have lost 9 lbs using this app and increasing my activity.
    You go girl!!!
  • YES! Although all of those late night study nights and snaks are sooo hard to break from, and i have a feeling coffee will be my down fall.
  • I know exactly how you feel when i first went away to school it was so hard not to eat late night snacks and all the good junk food lol. I am paying for it now 3 years later trying to get back to what i was before i went away.
  • blondiEyyc
    blondiEyyc Posts: 26 Member
    Substitute the junk for cucumbers vs chips, cherry tomatoes, etc.
  • I always forget how hard it is to cut all the salty and sugary foods out of your diet is and today i failed that test. I did stay pretty close to my calories allowed buuut... it was anything but healthy food. Although it is the first few days of a life style change and i know it will be hard so i'm just going to keep pushing forward.
  • scarlettsky7
    scarlettsky7 Posts: 128 Member
    YES! so ready girl! thanks for the reminder that its normal to gain weight in college, (sometimes i forget this)...but its no excuse. let's get physical! :) anybody can feel free to add me.