LiviLou2011
LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
Then 225
100_4603.jpg

now 200
100_4743-1.jpg

then
hotty.jpg

now (sorry haha bad duck face just goofing around)
me2012.jpg

Replies

• Lyndi4
    Lyndi4 Posts: 442 Member
    You look great! Nice job!!!
  • LiviLou2011
    thanks the bellys giving me a hard time, but im trying to get it to go away!!
  • Great job! :) Im having the belly issue too :(
    I had a 9lb 9oz baby. lol
    I've been running, ToneItUp.com, doing what I can of P90X & not eating so many sweets & so far so good its helped a lot its not as baggy as it used to be. :)
  • LiviLou2011
    thank you and i hope that i can get mine down..im gonna check out that website, can afford the p90x right now and i dont think im ready for it haha
  • calmmomw3minimeez
    calmmomw3minimeez Posts: 499 Member
    You did an awesome job! I have no doubt that this time around will be filled with success - congrats to you!:wink:
    I also have belly issues...my baby is 3 years old and I still look like I'm about to go into labor, lol but working on it, good luck to us all!
  • LiviLou2011
    I hope so and thanks :)
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Wow Great Progress! Keep up the good work you are on your way!
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    You look great. You can really see a difference in the belly area. It has tighten up.
  • LiviLou2011
    Thanks..omg i hate looking at the first picture that i posted makes me cringe bleckkk..i didnt care about myself then i had givin up...but im back!!! :)
  • Hickyvikki69
    Hickyvikki69 Posts: 371 Member
    so how much are you weighing n at my dear? u look awesome...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!