NSV

Options
Since the beginning of February, I have been pretty dedicated to working out and eating healthier, but I haven't seen a lot of progress on the scale, only about 10 pounds. Last week I was pretty frustrated but I was determined not to give up. This morning, I tried on a pair of pants that I haven't worn since 2009 and they actually fit! The last time I tried them on, around the first of the year, they were inches from buttoning!

Slowly but steadily, I am seeing some progress!

Replies

• AllieCheeseburger
    AllieCheeseburger Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Scales can be frustrating and seem like they don't move but pants don't lie, keep up the good work!
  • dodger7977
    dodger7977 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! Way to lose those inches!!
  • WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Brilliant! I need this type of motivation too since I've crept up by 0.2 of a pound today - despite not going over my calories all week, 2 sessions on the treadmill, 2 swims and an aqua aerobics class, but I can feel that bits that used to wobble are now more solid so I'm not going to listen to the scale :-)
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Aww, that's great news! I think having pants that used to be tight or not fit at all, that now fit or are too loose is always a good feeling and it should be shared :) Keep up the amazing work you're doing :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!