Trying to get me back...

Options
Hi all!

I have been here for a few days now and thought it was time I did the intro. I am Tonya and am in my cousin's wedding this fall and should have started this adventure this time last year. I am not getting any younger and find that it is getting harder to lose weight and it is starting to settle differently than it used to.

I now weigh what I did 16 years ago when I was nine months pregnant with my son. Being in a dead end relationship and having a job I hated as well as health issues have led me to this. It is time I take action. I am the only one who can make the change. I now have a great job, the man is gone and the health issue has been resolved! So, it's time I give myself a little attention. I am glad I found this site it is full of great info and people. So feel free to add me or come say hi. Good luck to everyone on their journey's. Ciao! :wink:

Replies

• keri3
    keri3 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hey, request sent!!! Welcome and just try to stay positiive and enjoy this time working on you!
  • hunnysuz
    hunnysuz Posts: 2
    Options
    Good for you! You'll bring yourself back...best wishes~
  • dellashanks
    dellashanks Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You're gonna love it here! feel free to add me!
  • lolly3max
    lolly3max Posts: 28
    Options
    Sounds like my very own story except the health issue.... I have sent request:)