New...

Options
Hi. I'm a 27yr old(almost 28) female. I'd like to lose around 30lbs, but not much more. I don't really have many friends(real or virtual), so anyone who needs a pal can count me in! My exercise routine consists of running, squats, lunges, push ups, etc.. Basically anything I can do without leaving my neighborhood. My main goal is to end knowing that my body is capable of something. I used to want to be a frail, tiny thing. Now, I find that I most desire to be strong, healthy, & fit.

I'd love any friends through here, female or male. Can't wait to hear from some of you!

Replies

• jessikarmay
    jessikarmay Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm not new but don't have many friends on here either. I'm looking to lose around 30lbs by changing the way I eat and pumping up exercise to get back in shape. I used to do a lot of running and fitness dvds in the mornings, but I've let it slide since I've been at uni, I'm so lazy at the moment and I hate it! I'll add you!
  • NaomiRj
    NaomiRj Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi ladies. I am 27 nearly 28. I have a 7 month old baby and really struggling to lose weight, i have actually put weight on since giving birth :( I am on day 4 of level 1 on Jillian Micheal's 30 day shred and im trying my hardest to eat healthily and my major problem....cut down on the evening snacking!!!! I also have a 10 year old and managed to lose all my baby weight and more quite easily after him, but 10years on and another baby.....its sooooo hard!!

Naomi x
  • grizzlymaze
    grizzlymaze Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    You must be my long lost twin. We have the same goals and social lives. Friend me and we can push eachother to higher ground.

Cheers.
  • elecrazy
    elecrazy Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi, I'm new too, I want to lose 21lbs to get back to pre-pregnancy weight. I had a baby 2 and half years ago and still haven't lost all of my baby weight due to poor eating habits. Having a little one doesn't give me much free time or time to diet but I am trying. I don't have any friends on here and think having friends who are feeling the same as I am with wanting to lose weight will encourage me to do better. Everyone needs a little friendly support! Losing weight is a very hard thing to do, I did it years ago when I was 4 stone over weight and lost it all over a period of 3 years, but having a baby I have put some of it back on, I want to lose it so I can get back into my old clothes and feel comfortable again.
    If you want to add me, please do I will do my very best to support you through your weight loss journey :0)
  • bumfluff2010
    bumfluff2010 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I wanna loose some inches on my waist ready for my daughter to arrive so I can play sports with her. I'm looking for people that can motivate me in to keep a track on my waistline as I have attempted to note on what I eat I only last 3 days. So hopefully adding people will keep me going. Hope you don't mind me adding you, hope to hear from you soon thanks, Ben
  • TheTrimTim
    TheTrimTim Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Add me if you are looking for a mutual supporting friendship.