Level 2 of the 30DS-Down 8lbs!! Pics

Options
2»

Replies

• raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    You are looking awesome! I honestly give you props for sticking with level 2! I hated it BIG time, but now I am on my 2nd round of 30DS so I either liked the results or just love letting Jillian torture me LOL!!!! You will love level 3! Keep it up!!! CONGRATS!!!
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    You look great! 8 pounds sure is a difference! Congrats!
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Great job! I am on day five of level three and I hope to have awesome results like yours!
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    You are looking awesome! I honestly give you props for sticking with level 2! I hated it BIG time, but now I am on my 2nd round of 30DS so I either liked the results or just love letting Jillian torture me LOL!!!! You will love level 3! Keep it up!!! CONGRATS!!!
    I have been thinking about doing it again as well. Its such a great workout.
  • JoannaLouden
    JoannaLouden Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Wow those are great results, I can really see a difference!

I can see in your profile pic that you are very pretty. :smile: (Not hitting on you, I am straight. And married. Just thought someone should tell you how pretty you are!)

Congrats again, I'm still in level 1 of 30DS. Hoping for some good results!:bigsmile:
  • ggurule
    ggurule Posts: 4
    Options
    Good Job! You can really see the difference.:happy:
  • emilymorrisfoster
    emilymorrisfoster Posts: 22 Member
    Options

I can see in your profile pic that you are very pretty. :smile: (Not hitting on you, I am straight. And married. Just thought someone should tell you how pretty you are!)

Congrats again, I'm still in level 1 of 30DS. Hoping for some good results!:bigsmile:

Haha...you are too funny! Thanks so much. I appreciate that: )
  • charming72
    charming72 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Great results. I'm in the middle of Level 2 right now and can only hope for as good results. I guess I'll ush through. Damn oblique twists!

I know!! I am on day 4 of Level 2 and its killing me!!! Keep pushing through and you will definitely see the results!
  • awwwshux25
    awwwshux25 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I just started level 2 yesterday! Your results are amazing...thanks for sharing.
  • hanna6774
    hanna6774 Posts: 225
    Options
    Love It! It looks like so much more than 8 pounds! :bigsmile:
  • emilymorrisfoster
    Options
    Love It! It looks like so much more than 8 pounds! :bigsmile:

Thanks so much. I wish it was more than that. It is coming off slowly but surely!
  • jeanettenegron
    Options
    I started today . thanks for putting up the pictures you could really see the difference good job keep it going :)
  • thatgirllesley
    Options
    Fantastic job! What a difference! You've motivated me to start the 30DS again!
  • pandasmama3
    pandasmama3 Posts: 120
    Options
    Awesome!! How many inches did you lose? I just started 30DS I'm excited now!!!
  • emilymorrisfoster
    Options
    Awesome!! How many inches did you lose? I just started 30DS I'm excited now!!!

I took my measurements at the beginning and will take them again at the end of the 30 days. Now I just need to power through and finally finish it. Lord knows its taken me long enough!
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Awesome work thus far! Keep it up :)
  • Slhuth
    Slhuth Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I just started this...this will be day 3! I'm sore but will work thru this..my calves hurt.:ohwell: lol...Thanks for motivation!!
  • lowash67
    lowash67 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    WoW! I can definately see the results!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!