New to the group

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to the group. I had to join the Vermont group. I've lived here pretty much my whole life. I did a few years in New Hampshire. I've been using myfitnesspal for a few months now. Today is the first day of actually going onto the site. I had been using the mobile app, but I think the site is better. Looking forward to getting chat it up with everyone.

Replies

• dre3173
    dre3173 Posts: 26 Member
    Welcome I have been on for MFP for 30 days but just started participating in the community chat rooms. How has your journey been so far?
  • jake6505
    jake6505 Posts: 3 Member
    the journey so far has been pretty good. I Lost 40 pounds before joining MFP and now 12 since joining.
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    The is really impressive
  • very true love is power
  • AimeeKessler
    AimeeKessler Posts: 19 Member
    HI! Aimee from NJ. This is my second time doing The Shred - did it back in 2007 or 2008 and was pleased with the results.

I'm a 40 year old working mom w/ 3 boys, and I get my workouts done in the early AM. I'm doing the Shred most weekeday mornings, breaking it up with cardio. Cardio for me is usually 3-5 miles with Leslie Sansone at a 12-minute-mile pace, a kickboxing workout on Fit TV, or, on weekends, a bike ride.

I love Jillian's workouts, and hope to be ready for Ripped in 30 after I finish The Shred.

Goal is to lose 10, and I'm currently down 6. It's all in the I-have-three-kids jelly belly, which has noticeably shrunken since starting MFP about 6 weeks ago. Love MFP!
  • Jersey14
    Jersey14 Posts: 40
    Hi Jake and welcome! Feel free to add me if you want - I can always use more motivators! Your doing awesome so far!