For those that weigh once a week or even less......

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
What do you eat the night before you weigh? Just curious! I tend to eat a light dinner and not eat past 7 and eat less sodium the entire day before! LOL!

I am weighing tomorrow and had a bigger breakfast, good lunch and just having cereal for dinner! hehe!

Replies

• TamTastic
    Options
    What do you eat the night before you weigh? Just curious! I tend to eat a light dinner and not eat past 7 and eat less sodium the entire day before! LOL!

I am weighing tomorrow and had a bigger breakfast, good lunch and just having cereal for dinner! hehe!
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    I definately try to eat low sodium. Very low sodium :laugh: Other than that, it's all good!!
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    So funny. I do the same thing. I also try to make sure that I work out the night before if I can. I may have some fish for dinner or a big salad.

:flowerforyou:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I eat the same as usual....... but I tend never to eat after 7 anyway so...
  • dragonscapes24
    Options
    Very hard for me not to eat late because I have late evening classes and work till midnight on weekends... I never really thought about it though... maybe I should try to reduce my sodium tomorrow and see if it makes a difference in the scale... hum!!!

Jenn
  • Cassia
    Cassia Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    i never give it any thought :indifferent: i guess i just figure that some days it will all just even out (hopefully to the "loss" side :tongue: )
  • Phatmomma
    Phatmomma Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    FIBER and lots of it. As we can carry what is it 3-50 lbs of undigested waste especially meat eaters. I want to have a nice empty:blushing: Want to see how much of a difference it makes? Weigh yourself before a pooey (YIKES) and then after. Tee-hee I want all the motivation I can get when I step on the scale, which I only do rarely. I like to gauge myself my the fit of my clothes and how I look in the mirror.
  • dragonscapes24
    Options
    FIBER and lots of it. As we can carry what is it 3-50 lbs of undigested waste especially meat eaters. I want to have a nice empty:blushing: Want to see how much of a difference it makes? Weigh yourself before a pooey (YIKES) and then after. Tee-hee I want all the motivation I can get when I step on the scale, which I only do rarely. I like to gauge myself my the fit of my clothes and how I look in the mirror.

Wow... gross thought but good point... I will have to try that one too... the fiber thing not the weighing before and after thing... lol
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I always eat lots of fiber and have had plenty today. Even eating Fiber One cereal for dinner to hopefully.....erm......"move things along".

I have found myself eating more and more like a vegetarian. I mean, I still eat meat but like how I feel when I don't eat so much of it. I also like a lot of the Amy's products for convenience meals. The Santa Fe Enchilada Bowl is fantastic!!!

Oh, the Cedarlane products are great too!! I love the couscous and vegetable wrap.
  • Phatmomma
    Options

Wow... gross thought but good point... I will have to try that one too... the fiber thing not the weighing before and after thing... lol

Way gross lol. But for me I actually weigh 5 lbs more before a :blushing: so I make sure I:blushing: before!
  • Phatmomma
    Options
    I always eat lots of fiber and have had plenty today. Even eating Fiber One cereal for dinner to hopefully.....erm......"move things along".

I have found myself eating more and more like a vegetarian. I mean, I still eat meat but like how I feel when I don't eat so much of it. I also like a lot of the Amy's products for convenience meals. The Santa Fe Enchilada Bowl is fantastic!!!

Oh, the Cedarlane products are great too!! I love the couscous and vegetable wrap.

I like Amy's and Linda McCartney but I also buy Morning Star and Boca because they have made Vegetarianism AFFORDABLE. The kids like the veggie dogs and the corn dogs and the nuggets. Plus we use the crumblers for chili and other cool things. The veggie bacon-YUMMY!
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    I just do my usual thing, that way I feel like I am measuring true to my lifestyle and I can make changes accordingly for the next week. In other words, no prep.

I do go to the bathroom and get buck nekid though! (that visual even makes me cringe! lol) :wink:
  • jakspak
    jakspak Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    i weigh at home on my scales which are about roughly 400g less than the ones at the gym which i should go by since thats what i did my first weigh in but i use the one at home to moniture and i know what i am on them and just watch if goes up and down etc. but being that i weigh at the gym at night i just try and at least pee before hand and i dont usualy have had anything since lunch

i jumped on last night at the gym just to see how my detox/trim program was going and well ive gone down but dont think my loss is going to be as exciting as my friends oh well each person is different but i do feel better for it all the herbs etc refreshing me. im half way through and finnish on monday so that will be interesting
  • jbuehrer
    jbuehrer Posts: 285
    Options
    i'm the same as mnbarnum... I always feel thinner in the morning anyway... so i weigh myself after i potty.:tongue:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I don't do anything different the night before... never really thought of it.

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • luvdance
    luvdance Posts: 42
    Options
    I continue with my regular eating. If I feel like a late night snack before I way in I will have one. :)
  • luvdance
    luvdance Posts: 42
    Options
    i think I will have a late night snacky now. :tongue: :tongue: