Is it just me...

Options
...or do you LOVE soaking your entire shirt during a workout?? Sometimes I'd rather measure my progress in the amount of laundry I have to do each week instead of the pounds dropped :)

Replies

• Glucocorticoid
    Glucocorticoid Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    It's you.
  • CEQuick75
    CEQuick75 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    thanks.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    not just you. i dont shower at the gym since its just a few blocks away from my home. i always take an extra tee with me in case the one i wear just gets TOO soaked.

and yeah i love having to put the old tee in one of those plastic bags my gym has in the locker room
  • jgwhite
    jgwhite Posts: 23
    Options
    nope me too.
  • Fockertots
    Fockertots Posts: 221
    Options
    I get it.

There's something very satisfying about feeling/seeing the sweat and knowing how hard you've worked. I usually count that by the amount of mascara I'd managed to smear across my face.

Ha.
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I get it.

There's something very satisfying about feeling/seeing the sweat and knowing how hard you've worked. I usually count that by the amount of mascara I'd managed to smear across my face.

Ha.

This.
  • llaurenmarie
    llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    lovee
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I wish. I just don't sweat that much. Not before, not now. If I get a ring near my neck, I know I've really killed it! Otherwise, not so much.

My HRM reassures me though. It knows how hard I worked :laugh: :wink:
  • spynoodle
    spynoodle Posts: 404
    Options
    I sweat a lot! I had a different sports bra than I normally wear a couple of weeks ago ~ it resulted in just boob sweat rings. NOT CUTE!!!
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    In my logical mind, I know that the amount I sweat isn't a great indicator of my calorie burn or the quality of my workout...but, I still FEEL like I've been more productive and kick-@ss when I am totally drenched with sweat!
  • mfp_junkie
    mfp_junkie Posts: 359
    Options
    My favourite part of my workout is heading into the locker room, and catching my reflection in the full length mirror on my way to the lockers. Lets me see how much sweat I put into that t-shirt, and how hard I worked it.
  • sollyn
    sollyn Posts: 179
    Options
    Euw! Ladies don't sweat! we perspire! :blushing:
  • monipie
    monipie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    funny, i was just thinking this same thing. i was looking in the mirror and thinking- i usually am more sweaty than this. damn! lol!
  • ChasingSweatandTears
    ChasingSweatandTears Posts: 504 Member
    Options

Haha! I sweat like a man and I love it! :)
  • spynoodle
    spynoodle Posts: 404
    Options

Haha! I sweat like a man and I love it! :)

I break a sweat just changing into my gym clothes!
  • myers0machine
    Options
    i think i get it yea after a kick *kitten* workout take ya top of throw it at ya mate if he goes ewwwwww then i no its time to go shower if on the other hand don't hear anythink i call 999 coz i never leave the gym without sweatin like a pig gota sweat like a pig to b like a fox my friend but for real cant really go by how much ya wet coz just silly if its hotter that day or you aint eatten nuff cabs that day just smash every workout eat clean its that simple o but takes time one think we cannot buy or get bk so use yours wisely instead of bashin one out over ya sweaty pants ahah happy liftin

peace M-zeus-M
  • sweetpinot
    Options
    Definitely not just you. :)

I am a firm believer in kicking my booty in the gym; I lift heavy and sprint hard. I never leave the gym without becoming a sweaty mess - but I view my sweat as evidence of a job well done!
  • AngelAura777
    AngelAura777 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I feel like im the sweatiest girl in the gym when I finish!! all the other girls have their hair done nice and are wearing makeup not dropping a single bead of sweat and then theres me on the rower covered in sweat looking like a feral!! If you still look cute after your workout you didnt work hard enough!!
  • cat_nz
    cat_nz Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Haha I always feel so proud of myself if my top is drenched with sweat, how gross does that sound!

Don't so much love my super bright red face after a good cardio workout. Seriously, takes an hour to return to normal colour.
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options

No, I sweat like crazy. I am soaked every time I leave the gym.