Not so new here

Options
So I'm not really new here. However, this is my first time using MFP for anything other than calorie counting.

I just turned 26 last month. I love doing Zumba! It is definitely my go to exercise. I love going out on the weekends with friends and have been really good about not overindulging while out.

I've lost over 20 lbs in the last couple months and 2 pants sizes. Recently though I feel like I have hit a plateau. It is really discouraging. I think maybe if I had some friends on here that are going through the same things it would be a great encouragement.

Feel free to friend me and good luck to everyone on your weight loss journey!

Replies

• MarandaPanda86
    Options
    Congrats on your progress! That is really a great feeling to see your old pants look dumpy on your ;) As for your plateau, there are plenty of threads on here about how to break through them and they usually help most people. Feel free to add me, I'll be 26 in July so we are close in age!
  • knowwhentoshutup
    knowwhentoshutup Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Just sent a message to you. :)

I just changed my goals to break the plateau I hit (for the past three weeks). I am going to try it and see what happens over the course of the next two weeks.
  • ValRAAAAY
    ValRAAAAY Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Add me too, if you want!

I've hit a plateau for the past 3 to 4 weeks, and need a change up!

I would LOOOOVE to try Zumba, but I'm....ahem.....uncoordinated (LOL) so I think people are gonna point and laugh. (NOT TRUE, I know, but....)

Good luck on your journey!!!
  • Sbehlmer
    Sbehlmer Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! That is a great accomplishment, you should definatley be very proud of yourself :)

If you'd like a friend, feel free to add me.
  • Cass184
    Cass184 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I sent you all friend requests!
  • Cass184
    Cass184 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me too, if you want!

I've hit a plateau for the past 3 to 4 weeks, and need a change up!

I would LOOOOVE to try Zumba, but I'm....ahem.....uncoordinated (LOL) so I think people are gonna point and laugh. (NOT TRUE, I know, but....)

Good luck on your journey!!!

I was scared to start Zumba at first because I knew I was going to look like a trainwreck! Lol. Then I went to a class and realized everyone is too concerned about themselves looking silly to even notice me! When my friend goes with me we spend most of the time singing and laughing at ourselves!