Music...

Options
I am SoOoOoOo not technologically advanced. I do not have the internet at my house. So, um, what can I do to have some music to workout with? Like, what is the best thing/device I should use. I should add that it would be a preference for it to be easy to use and on the smaller side. Um...and not really expensive! But I do have a birthday in June...so it could be a treat if it is...lol...Newayz...any feedback?

Replies

• Becky_Boodle
    Becky_Boodle Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Without the internet to download songs, an ipod or mp3 player won't really work for you...
    although...my ipod nano has a radio feature...but that would be an expensive radio...
    I'm not sure if there is any kind of device that is strictly radio...I'm sure there is...
    also, a lot of cell phones have a lot of great apps for listening to music
  • LauraLaine
    Options
    Hmm...ok, thanks so much!
  • Audddua
    Audddua Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Get a smart phone (if you don't have one already) and get pandora (and an unmlimited data package that app sucks up a lot of data!)

I love pandora and it's free as long as you're okay with commercials. If you want to skip them it's like $10 a year or something along those lines. I listen to it enough to justify the cost (whatever it was).

Otherwise, I do believe you can get a strictly radio digital device, and they're probably pretty cheap now.