Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Would love some encouraging friends!

cbart2818
cbart2818 Posts: 188 Member
Hello Everyone!! :happy:

Newbie to MFP and have finally decided to stop creeping the Message Boards and introduce myself a little.

My name is Courtney and I am 27. I joined MFP recently along with a friend of mine. I have about 20-25lbs that I am hoping to loose, however, I didn't join MFP to become skinning and have the scale be really low. I just want to be healthy and fit. Loose the jiggles and flabby skin and have healthier organs. If I can be 150lbs and healthy, I am cool with that! :smokin: (minus the cig :smile: )

I don't like crash diet's. I want a life style change. Something I will stick with for the rest of my life. I want a way of living that I can pass along to friends and family.

My profile is open (should be if I did it right). Feel free to check it out and add me if you like.

I make sure I log in daily, if not many times a day (desk job :bigsmile: )

Cheers to knew friends! :drinker:

Replies

• mississippi_queen
    mississippi_queen Posts: 474 Member
    Hey! Welcome! Feel free to add me and we can support each other!! I like you was looking for a lifestyle change not a crash diet when I started this. Good luck!
  • cbart2818
    OH SO MANY ALREADY!! LOVE IT!!

I can not stop :happy:
  • cbart2818
    Hey! Welcome! Feel free to add me and we can support each other!! I like you was looking for a lifestyle change not a crash diet when I started this. Good luck!

Thanks!! sent you a request!
  • New here 2 n lookn 4 friends. would u b mine?
  • cbart2818
    New here 2 n lookn 4 friends. would u b mine?

Added you!! Love this!
  • vipergts223
    vipergts223 Posts: 114 Member
    Welcome feel free to add me, I'm on everyday!

All friend requests accepted!!!
  • onyx1972
    onyx1972 Posts: 133 Member
    Hello and Welcome to MFP.. I always enjoy meeting new , encouraging and friendly folks.. anyone is free to add me... :)
  • GURLEY_GIRL3
    GURLEY_GIRL3 Posts: 347 Member
    WELCOME TO MFP! GREAT SUPPORT AND MAKE NEW FRIENDS!
  • Missi3601
    Missi3601 Posts: 264
    welcome!!! feel free to add me! Best of luck on your journey!
  • TaraKerns
    TaraKerns Posts: 12 Member
    Feel free to add me!!! =):flowerforyou:
  • XxJulsSxX
    XxJulsSxX Posts: 13 Member
    Welcome :)
  • Looking for more support as well! Feel free to add :)
  • happy2mamma
    happy2mamma Posts: 14 Member
    feel free to add me :) my focus is on a healthy lifestye too!
  • Hello Everyone!! :happy:

Newbie to MFP and have finally decided to stop creeping the Message Boards and introduce myself a little.

My name is Courtney and I am 27. I joined MFP recently along with a friend of mine. I have about 20-25lbs that I am hoping to loose, however, I didn't join MFP to become skinning and have the scale be really low. I just want to be healthy and fit. Loose the jiggles and flabby skin and have healthier organs. If I can be 150lbs and healthy, I am cool with that! :smokin: (minus the cig :smile: )

I don't like crash diet's. I want a life style change. Something I will stick with for the rest of my life. I want a way of living that I can pass along to friends and family.

My profile is open (should be if I did it right). Feel free to check it out and add me if you like.

I make sure I log in daily, if not many times a day (desk job :bigsmile: )

Cheers to knew friends! :drinker:

I have a desk job too...and ever since working a desk job, I keep gaining weight!
  • cbart2818
    Thanks - requests will be coming soon!! I should get back to work for a bit :embarassed: but I will be back to add you all!!
  • jadamuriel76
    jadamuriel76 Posts: 58 Member
    Hi there! Feel free to add me if you would like. Lifestyle change indeed...not a diet. Good Luck!
  • vgambino
    vgambino Posts: 28
    New here too. Looking for encouragement as well. Would love new friends as well. Feel free to add me. :drinker:
  • ValReaves
    ValReaves Posts: 43 Member
    Welcome! Please feel free to add me! Encouragement and support have made such a difference for me....I'd be glad to extend it to you too!
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Feel free to send me a request... WELCOME TO MFP!:smile:
  • kerrig73
    kerrig73 Posts: 14 Member
    Feel free to add me I am on almost everday, makes my work day go by much faster :)