Would love some encouraging friends!

Options
cbart2818
cbart2818 Posts: 188 Member
Hello Everyone!! :happy:

Newbie to MFP and have finally decided to stop creeping the Message Boards and introduce myself a little.

My name is Courtney and I am 27. I joined MFP recently along with a friend of mine. I have about 20-25lbs that I am hoping to loose, however, I didn't join MFP to become skinning and have the scale be really low. I just want to be healthy and fit. Loose the jiggles and flabby skin and have healthier organs. If I can be 150lbs and healthy, I am cool with that! :smokin: (minus the cig :smile: )

I don't like crash diet's. I want a life style change. Something I will stick with for the rest of my life. I want a way of living that I can pass along to friends and family.

My profile is open (should be if I did it right). Feel free to check it out and add me if you like.

I make sure I log in daily, if not many times a day (desk job :bigsmile: )

Cheers to knew friends! :drinker:

Replies

• mississippi_queen
    mississippi_queen Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome! Feel free to add me and we can support each other!! I like you was looking for a lifestyle change not a crash diet when I started this. Good luck!
  • cbart2818
    Options
    OH SO MANY ALREADY!! LOVE IT!!

I can not stop :happy:
  • cbart2818
    Options
    Hey! Welcome! Feel free to add me and we can support each other!! I like you was looking for a lifestyle change not a crash diet when I started this. Good luck!

Thanks!! sent you a request!
  • journeywtops
    Options
    New here 2 n lookn 4 friends. would u b mine?
  • cbart2818
    Options
    New here 2 n lookn 4 friends. would u b mine?

Added you!! Love this!
  • vipergts223
    vipergts223 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Welcome feel free to add me, I'm on everyday!

All friend requests accepted!!!
  • onyx1972
    onyx1972 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome to MFP.. I always enjoy meeting new , encouraging and friendly folks.. anyone is free to add me... :)
  • GURLEY_GIRL3
    GURLEY_GIRL3 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    WELCOME TO MFP! GREAT SUPPORT AND MAKE NEW FRIENDS!
  • Missi3601
    Missi3601 Posts: 264
    Options
    welcome!!! feel free to add me! Best of luck on your journey!
  • TaraKerns
    TaraKerns Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!! =):flowerforyou:
  • XxJulsSxX
    XxJulsSxX Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome :)
  • futbolista10
    Options
    Looking for more support as well! Feel free to add :)
  • happy2mamma
    happy2mamma Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :) my focus is on a healthy lifestye too!
  • rinachandayo0204
    Options
    Hello Everyone!! :happy:

Newbie to MFP and have finally decided to stop creeping the Message Boards and introduce myself a little.

My name is Courtney and I am 27. I joined MFP recently along with a friend of mine. I have about 20-25lbs that I am hoping to loose, however, I didn't join MFP to become skinning and have the scale be really low. I just want to be healthy and fit. Loose the jiggles and flabby skin and have healthier organs. If I can be 150lbs and healthy, I am cool with that! :smokin: (minus the cig :smile: )

I don't like crash diet's. I want a life style change. Something I will stick with for the rest of my life. I want a way of living that I can pass along to friends and family.

My profile is open (should be if I did it right). Feel free to check it out and add me if you like.

I make sure I log in daily, if not many times a day (desk job :bigsmile: )

Cheers to knew friends! :drinker:

I have a desk job too...and ever since working a desk job, I keep gaining weight!
  • cbart2818
    Options
    Thanks - requests will be coming soon!! I should get back to work for a bit :embarassed: but I will be back to add you all!!
  • jadamuriel76
    jadamuriel76 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Feel free to add me if you would like. Lifestyle change indeed...not a diet. Good Luck!
  • vgambino
    vgambino Posts: 28
    Options
    New here too. Looking for encouragement as well. Would love new friends as well. Feel free to add me. :drinker:
  • ValReaves
    ValReaves Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Please feel free to add me! Encouragement and support have made such a difference for me....I'd be glad to extend it to you too!
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send me a request... WELCOME TO MFP!:smile:
  • kerrig73
    kerrig73 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am on almost everday, makes my work day go by much faster :)