Jillian Michaels best workout dvd?

Options
thinclo
thinclo Posts: 164 Member
I have just bought a Jillian Michaels box set that contains 6 week six pack, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, No more trouble zones and 30DS. I have been doing 30dS for about a week now and have seen and heard great reviews for it. I was just wondering if anyone had tried any of the others and what kind of results you had? (pics and inch loss would be great!) Haven't really seen any reviews of them except 30DS before.

Thanks in advance :)

Replies

• kalynn06
    kalynn06 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I've done 30 DS, Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism and No More Trouble Zones. Last summer, I did Jillian's 30 Day Slim Down (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/209508-jillian-michaels-30-day-slim-down.html ). I don't have pics. I rarely take them. I did keep stats though. I lost about 5 lbs. Lost 1.5 in my waist and an inch in my hips.

I like BFBM and NMTZ better than 30 DS, because they feel less rushed but still efficient. I haven't done them since then, since I've found things I just enjoy more, but I'd give them a try. I think if you like Jillian's style, those workouts are good ones to move on to after 30 DS.
  • idziak04
    idziak04 Posts: 69
    Options
    I started with the 30 DS back in February. I loved it and i am now doing Six Week Six Pack. I just started Level 2 on Wednesday and it is HARD, but I made it through it and it seemed a little easier when I did it last night. I love Jillian's DVD'S because they are around 30-35 minutes and they get results. I am going to do Ripped in 30 next. Good luck!!

Amy
  • ChelleSpoon
    ChelleSpoon Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I love her No More Trouble Zones circuit training DVD. I happened to find it at a used CD store. Its a 40 minute workout and burns a lot of calories. You work the entire body with and without weights.
  • thinclo
    thinclo Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    thankyou :)
  • xNJAx
    xNJAx Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Ooooo! I'll have to look for that box set - sounds fab! Hope you enjoy it and get good results! :)

Natalie x
  • LittleElephant
    LittleElephant Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I just bought the box set today. Not sure which one to start with but really looking forward to it, whichever it turns out to be!
  • jennt_22
    jennt_22 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hey!!

I love Jillian I have pretty much tried all of her DVD's. I Think Banish Fat Boost Metabolism is one of her toughest workouts and you don't even need weights! NMTZ is also really great too. Try them all :)
  • Julijulz
    Julijulz Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I have just bought a Jillian Michaels box set that contains 6 week six pack, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, No more trouble zones and 30DS. I have been doing 30dS for about a week now and have seen and heard great reviews for it. I was just wondering if anyone had tried any of the others and what kind of results you had? (pics and inch loss would be great!) Haven't really seen any reviews of them except 30DS before.

Thanks in advance :)

I am the biggest fan of her Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. I tried it when it was on demand for my cable company and have loved it ever since. When they took it off demand, I felt like it was worth buying. I do it twice a week due to me being so extremely sore the very next day. I like to use it in place of my weight training for now because of what it does for my muscles. I also love that it burns massive calories!!!

30 Day Shred is nice, but Boost Metabolism takes the cake. The others I've tried as well, but I found that their moves were a bit more then I could handle. Side planking is extremely difficult for me since a lot of my weight is in my lower body. I found myself laying on the floor a lot, which in no good. I'm working on getting better at that so I can use her other DVD's to their full potential. :)