Females around 5'1 goals

Options
sherronh
sherronh Posts: 119 Member
Hey guys I know that since we are so short our goals are different then taller women because every 5lb shows on us!

Im interested in your goal weight and size. Its hard to compare with those that are taller because they can stop at 150 and be thin.

Ive added a lot of muscle so im hoping ill be satisfied with my UGW

CW: 164

UGW: 130

Size:6 hopefully

Reply please(:

Replies

• lukadu
    lukadu Posts: 12
    Options
    I am 5' 2" , my CW is 150 (I've aleady lost 10 pounds) my ideal weight is 120 and be a size 4-6 like I was before. I am on the Insanity program.
  • kazhowe
    kazhowe Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm just about 5' and my CW is 183 I have already lost 10lbs and my GW is 140lbs ... for now - when I get there I will review. Planning on taking as much time as I need to get there - it took years to gain it and keep it so it is going to take a while to get rid of it!! ;p) as for size - if I could get to UK size 12 I would be delighted!
  • mzdavis2706
    Options
    im 5'2 my CW is 246 my goal is to lose about 80lbs, i just started working out 4/1/12 using the Turbo Jam and im enjoying this journey thus far.
  • charlottey22
    charlottey22 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    hello! i am 5,1 and my stats as follows

sw- 153
    cw-148
    gw-112
    hoping to be a uk size 8 :)

feel free to add me if you wish x:flowerforyou:
  • rinachandayo0204
    Options
    5'1" over here too

CW - 130
    GW - 110-115
  • tinabell153
    tinabell153 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0" and I honestly think I'm a good weight right now, but I want a flat tummy so hopefully the pounds I lose are in my belly and thighs. I have a pic up in my bathing suit that shows what I look like. You can probably guess where I want to lose lol. I lost 7lbs since January, but since I just started MFP it says I haven't lost any weight yet.

sw: 125
    cw:118
    gw: 110
  • cupcake_jen
    cupcake_jen Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm 5'1 and my current weight is 221. I have lost 4 pounds in the last 2 weeks since I started :)
  • tlcrhodes
    Options
    I'm 5' and would consider myself medium boned. I started using this site when I was 137 lbs. and feeling SO fatigued I went to the dr.'s which resulted in zero answers. I also started drinking coffee for the first time looking for that extra 'jolt' of energy and got into trouble with extra calories in sweeteners. My BMI says that I should be somewhere between 95-128. My dr. suggests 115, so that's my goal weight.

I will be 40 soon and I'm sitting still at around 130 lbs. which fits like a curvy size 4 or 6 to me. I think I look like a normal height's person size 10. I'm tired of looking THICK. Have only lost 7-9 so far. I seem to be stuck only going up and down 2 lbs now and I'm frustrated. I try to get in two vigorous work outs a week which can be a serious challenge because I get recurring stress fractures and very painful shin splits.. SO I try to do this 'total body blast' class which = 45 min. of spin class and 45 of mixed calisthetics/weights class twice a week. Once I get the workouts in, I feel like a million bucks but it takes everything in me to make myself go. It's also a challenge to spend time out from my family/home when I work full time already and the family can't seem to manage healthy meal choices/chores in my absence, spend $ on gas going to the gym, etc. <insert all other excuses here> :)

All of the other days of activity are generally dog walking, yard or housework. My job is sedentary so 1200 calories doesn't go far...and man do I have a hearty appetite, especially in the gray colder months of Upstate NY! I want to keep all of my goals attainable so that I don't see this extra 20 lbs creep back up again. People act surprised I still have around 15 lbs. to lose. Just because we are short does not mean we are small. It's so frustrating. Like I said, 130 lbs.+ or - on my 5' frame looks THICK. I hope to get 3-5 more pounds off to *at least* get back into a normal weight range because it's nice that my pants aren't so snug and it lowers the risk of heart disease, diabetes, etc. but I would LOVE to get to the number 115 my dr. would like to see. Any and all suggestions also welcome here. I feel your pain! It's got to be a lifestyle change so we don't go back up. I just don't seem myself never wanting dessert. <sigh> :) best of luck to you!