Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

One-Serving chocolate cheesecakes

ittybittybadonkadonk
ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
edited September 20 in Recipes
I cant believe its not butter spray
1/4 cup grape nuts finely crushed into crumbs
1/2 cup fat free cream cheese(room temperature)
2 TBSP. honey
1 large egg white
1/4 cup fat free vanilla yogurt
1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
1/4 cup cocoa powder, plus more for garnish
4 TBSP aersol fatfree whipped topping

Preheat the oven to 350
Lightly mist four 3" wide ovenproof bowls or ramekins with I cant believe its not butter spray. Divide the crumbs among them, spreading in an even layer on the bottoms , Set aside.
In a small mixing bowl, with an electric mixer beat the cream cheese and honey on medium speed until smooth. Add the egg white, yogurt and vanilla. Beat on medium speed just until smooth . On the lowest speed possible, mix the cocoa. Spoon the mixture into the prepared bowls .
Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the centers are set . Let stand for 15 minutes to cool. Refridgerate for at least 2 hours . Just before serving, top each serving with a tablespoon of whipped topping . Dust with cocoa .
NOTE: try not to "whip" the cheesecake mixture on too high of speed, or the finished cakes will get cracks in the top. Be sure to beat it on medium speed until just combined .
MAKES 4 SERVINGS
Per Serving: 107 calories, 5g protein, 21g carbs, 1g fat(less than 1 g saturated), 1 mg cholesterol, 2g fiber, 149 mg sodium
THESE ARE FANTASIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    yummy! bump
  • MagPie78
    MagPie78 Posts: 15 Member
    I would like to make these for my husband, I bet he would love them! :happy:

222803.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Chart
  • I love one serving recipes. I have zero self control and it's so much easier for me to portion control when there isn't leftovers hanging around! Thanks for sharing your recipe!
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    Thanks for the recipe!!! Sounds yummy must give it a try
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Everyone is sooooo welcome .... ENJOY.... they are very YUMMY!!!!:heart: Megan
  • sounds good!!!
  • I just had one of these for dessert tonight and they are incredible! I'm not a cool whip fan, so I topped it with some frozen vanilla stoneyfield yogurt. This is the perfect ender to your day and meal that keeps you feeling satisfied. YUM!
  • LaurieB5578
    LaurieB5578 Posts: 1,297
    bump. thanks
  • KatieLynn82
    KatieLynn82 Posts: 9 Member
    Saving for my topics. Sounds yummy! :love:
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    bump
  • mrsladyn
    mrsladyn Posts: 6 Member
    I think these sound wonderful.
  • jmdolan
    jmdolan Posts: 128
    bump
  • I cant believe its not butter spray
    1/4 cup grape nuts finely crushed into crumbs
    1/2 cup fat free cream cheese(room temperature)
    2 TBSP. honey
    1 large egg white
    1/4 cup fat free vanilla yogurt
    1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
    1/4 cup cocoa powder, plus more for garnish
    4 TBSP aersol fatfree whipped topping

Preheat the oven to 350
    Lightly mist four 3" wide ovenproof bowls or ramekins with I cant believe its not butter spray. Divide the crumbs among them, spreading in an even layer on the bottoms , Set aside.
    In a small mixing bowl, with an electric mixer beat the cream cheese and honey on medium speed until smooth. Add the egg white, yogurt and vanilla. Beat on medium speed just until smooth . On the lowest speed possible, mix the cocoa. Spoon the mixture into the prepared bowls .
    Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the centers are set . Let stand for 15 minutes to cool. Refridgerate for at least 2 hours . Just before serving, top each serving with a tablespoon of whipped topping . Dust with cocoa .
    NOTE: try not to "whip" the cheesecake mixture on too high of speed, or the finished cakes will get cracks in the top. Be sure to beat it on medium speed until just combined .
    MAKES 4 SERVINGS
    Per Serving: 107 calories, 5g protein, 21g carbs, 1g fat(less than 1 g saturated), 1 mg cholesterol, 2g fiber, 149 mg sodium
    THESE ARE FANTASIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god. I think I found my Labor Day treat. Say it slowly now. Oh. My. God.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Definitely adding this to my recipe notebook. Thanks for sharing. I love cheesecakes. :love:
  • that sounds so good.
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    yum
This discussion has been closed.