In need of some major support!

Options
Hey everyone I'm Jordan. I'm 18 and kinda new here. I've always known that loosing weight was going to be a struggle, and I know that with a good support system it makes it easier because you have people to lean on. I always figured I'd have my friends and family to lean on, but I'm finding out that I don't! I would really appreciate some support, even though you guys don't know me. Thanks so much!

Replies

• devindavid22
    Options
    Hi Jordan Im Devin, Im 18 too lol And trust me i hear what yur saying because im in need of some support too !! =)
  • gunlock11
    Options
    The first step is always the hardest but believe that you can. =)
  • countsenseless
    countsenseless Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    i know im a guy and all but i hear you. im just trying to find people to diet with. i hate doing things alone.
  • Teapotdomescam
    Options
    Yes! I don't think I'd have the motivation at all if I had no support. If you ever want to talk or anything like that you can add me. I'm 22 years old so we're not that far apart ;)
    Don't worry though you can do it if you really set your mind to it!
  • jessikarmay
    jessikarmay Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you, i'm 19, got a lot to lose and would love some support to keep me on track! I can't resist sweets! Add me if you'd like, I'd be glad to be a friend in helping you lose what you need to :)
  • xxxAimeeHxxx
    xxxAimeeHxxx Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi guy's,
    Feel free to add me!
    im 23 have around 40lbs to loose, sounds alot but im only 5ft2".
    I do try and support my friends and encourage them to keep on track.!!!
  • KittyHeff
    KittyHeff Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Well we'll be your weight loss family!! The very best of luck to you. Feel free to add!!
  • MadelineHere
    Options
    Hi there!
    I'm brand new - I'll get a photo up soon - I know that seems so much friendlier...

I am turning 50 in Oct and just can't do it weighing this much.

I've always been at least "zoftig" never a slender person forget skinny. My family thought a fat baby was a healthy baby.

We also eat when we're happy, eat when we're sad (to cheer up!), eat to celebrate, well you get it.

I have a thyroid problem and a lifetime hormone problem which has caused my body to want to make fat cells to store the extra hormones - so I have that challenge. But hey I am not going for skinny-mini you know?

I am a social media freelancer - so I wake up, get on the computer ,and pretty much stay there until bed time. These days - trying to make more money - that includes weekends.

I have spent most of my life with a high confidence level, felt sexy, attractive, and have had a nice share of friends and admirers. ;)

But I got very ill 5 years ago (bed ridden) and my mom died (depressed) and went up to 270. Instead of hovering around 195.

Weight isn't as important as clothing size to me.

I'm an 18 now. 14 would be awesome. I was a 12 maybe twice in my whole life, for like, oh a week... so... that's the brass ring that I'm not pushing for.

Sooooo. Tell me about you. And lets try to pull together. If any of you tweet you can say Hi to me there @MadelineHere

I live with my partner who is sorta not being helpful. Not in a big way. But - lets put it this way - while she does all the shopping and I have said I wanted to do this since Oct 2011. I had to go to the grocery store 3 days ago and buy a week's worth of protein drinks, yogurt, some diet-y tv dinners (no time for me to cook - and she's been too ill herself to many nights), some milk and some frosted mini wheats - the basis of my diet.

This comes from observing friends of mine on nutrisystem.

:::::::::wave::::::::::::