Low Calorie Milkshake

Options
8-12 ice cubes
1 cup skim milk
3 tbsp. Fat Free Whipped Cream
2 tbsp. Fat Free Sugar Free Pudding Mix (powder only)
1 tbsp. vanilla flavoring (optional)

Put all items in blender until ice is crushed as fine as possible. You can vary the flavor by using different flavors of pudding. Also, if you add a little more pudding (maybe 1 tbsp. more) it will be thicker but of course it will change the calories a little. I don't have the exact calorie count on this because I got the recipe when I did Weight Watchers. It was 2 Points so it can't be any more than about 100 calories. It's really good if you're addicted to ice cream like I am and you need a treat. It makes a tall glassful and the whole thing is 1 serving!!! Yummy :heart:

Replies

• amyalwaysonline6
    Options
    I've been wishing I had a milkshake all day.
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Now if only we could get jello to make peanut butter flavored pudding :love:
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    You can also use the silken tofu... I use it in my smoothies & it's very yum.
  • Rugbychick16
    Rugbychick16 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Now if only we could get jello to make peanut butter flavored pudding :love:

True that!! :love:
  • jeankelly
    Options
    The butterscotch pudding tastes pnut buttery. u might want to try that one.
  • Angie1215
    Angie1215 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    ice cream is a big weakness for me, i'm def going to try this out.
  • swtally80
    swtally80 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options

OooOOooo... thanks. Maybe with chocolate it would be very similar?
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I didn't know they made Fat free whipped cream. Sounds awesome!
  • maurierose
    maurierose Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    ooooh can't wait to try this, thanks Sherry! :drinker:
  • Sherry79
    Sherry79 Posts: 74
    Options
    Well it's fat free Cool Whip but I use the Great Value brand. I also use the "light" if I can't find the Fat Free.
  • Sherry79
    Sherry79 Posts: 74
    Options

OooOOooo... thanks. Maybe with chocolate it would be very similar?

Good idea. . .I may have to try that tonight! I hadn't thought about mixing flavors together :smile:
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the recipe! Sounds delish:bigsmile:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I eat that my the tbsp full! Great recipe thanks girl!:drinker:
  • mel_istheshit
    Options
    I made this tonight with white chocolate pudding (FF SF) and tossed in a few strawberries... soo good!
  • karissastephens
    karissastephens Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    is it creamy and thick like a milk shake? Cuz thats my favorite part!
  • Sherry79
    Options
    is it creamy and thick like a milk shake? Cuz thats my favorite part!

The more pudding mix you add the thicker it is so that's kind of something you would just have to test to get it thick enough for your liking. I usually put 3 tbsp. of pudding. The "creamy" part.. . .well not exactly like a milkshake made out of real ice cream but if you haven't had a real one in a while you will appreciate it!! :laugh: :laugh: I have found that if you get just the right amount of ice, not too much, it is creamier. If you get too much it's hard to get it chopped up good. (or in my blender it is anyways:wink: ) It's just one of those recipes where you have to tweak it to suit you :smile:
  • MyKids04
    MyKids04 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to get to the supermarket tomorrow I must make this. My daughter who is 14 is a big chocolate ice cream addict and my husband eats any ice cream.

Everytime I try to get them to eat with me they don't saying they are not out of shape well my daughter says that and she is right they are not.

But I think I can sneak this on them. Thanks
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    bump
  • karissastephens
    karissastephens Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    hmm... Well my blender really stinks...so whenever I make a smoothie its always chunky pieces of ice... that might not make my shake too good! Haha

But...so you think that the calories would be too high if i added maybe a 1/4 cup of nonfat frozen yogurt to the shake? or even some regular greek yogurt? Just to make it thick