This going to be one hell of a testimony.

3DFADMIN
3DFADMIN Posts: 10
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
My wife told me about this community and I had noticed that people are very supportive on here. So I decided to start posting on here for motivation and inspiration from your success stories. I've been in this program call "The Abs Challenge" for 5 Weeks. It's a pretty intense workout that includes resistance and interval training. Just like any other program I also changed my eating habits and kept track of my nutrition through this site. It's been a very useful tool for me. On Day 1 of my routine I weighed in at 204.5 and now I'm currently down to 185 lbs. I will be logging in all of my workouts and my thoughts through this forum. Plus an updated default photo every 2 weeks.

97963.png

Jay

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    great job so far! You have come a really long way.

:glasses: Jeannie
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Sounds like you are doing awesome, WTG! Looking forward to updates!
  • klaflamme
    klaflamme Posts: 109 Member
    Welcome and Good job... you should add your ticker (banner) so we can see your growing accomplishments!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!!! You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: great job on the weight loss so far.
  • 3DFADMIN
    3DFADMIN Posts: 10
    Thanks for the warm welcome. I hope to stick with it and make plenty of changes! Congrats to all of you for your progress and good luck to you on your routine!
This discussion has been closed.