My very first exercise NSV!!

Options
aleyjewell
aleyjewell Posts: 65 Member
So I joined a gym the second week in March. I go at least 3 times a week. I am always watching the timer on the bike or treadmill to make sure I do at least 30 minutes of cardio. I am counting down the seconds until I am done. I tried the elliptical once and lasted 4 minutes. I was so off balance and felt like I was going to fall off the machine!

Well today I decided to try again. I got on and went. I not only was able to do 30 minutes, but I enjoyed it! I actually enjoyed exercise! That is huge for me. It gives me motivation to go back again and again!

Replies

• Shannota
    Shannota Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful! Once you find exercise that you enjoy, it is SO much easier to get up and get at it!
  • cristileigh
    cristileigh Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    So proud of you!
  • OceansForever
    OceansForever Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I tried the elliptical once and lasted 4 minutes. I was so off balance and felt like I was going to fall off the machine!

Ha! That is so me! When I last tried the elliptical I felt as if I was going to fall off! Stuck to the treadmill ever since :laugh:

Congrats on having it mastered and enjoying it! Great job!
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Get it girl!
  • Dragonfly7701
    Options
    Keep it up. I put a towel on the display of the elliptical or treadmill to stop looking at the time. It helps me because I am also waiting for the time to be done LOL
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    That's great!!!
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Nice work lady!

I am elliptically challenged as well.
  • mrssmith636
    mrssmith636 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Isn't it great to love to exercise???? I can't wait until I get home to get my workout on.
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Nice! Those are one of the best feelings ever :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!