Power 90 or P90

Options
Has anyone used this program before graduating to P90x? If so what were your results, and how did you like the program? Did it prepare you for P90x?

I am starting on Monday, or whenever the dvds arrive......

Replies

• kimimila86
    kimimila86 Posts: 424
    Options
    I really want to do P90x and I'm terrified of it because I do not have the endurance or the strength (I tried and died before). I'm also curious about P90 and if it's truly effective in getting you ready for P90x...
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    I loved it for about a month, but got bored after that. There are only two workouts so it gets VERY repetitive.
  • KelliA0628
    KelliA0628 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I did Power 90 for 2 months last year and it got boring to me as well. I did lost around 20 pounds through it and Weight Watchers though. For me it was a good starting point but personally I don't think it prepares you for P90X at all.
  • dstanfo7
    dstanfo7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I did P90X and loved it! Itll kick your butt but it will also get you into great shape. I completed the 90 days and was like a whole new person. I was more toned and just felt great about everything.
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I did Power 90 for 2 months last year and it got boring to me as well. I did lost around 20 pounds through it and Weight Watchers though. For me it was a good starting point but personally I don't think it prepares you for P90X at all.

^^^ This
  • ebsthename
    Options
    Ok because my plan was to do Power 90 and then P90x...... I definitely need to build up my strength and endurance before moving to P90x I believe.