hi!! and a question..

Options
Hi All!! Im new to this board and love it so far! I started at 145pds and im down to 129pds... my goal is 117pds by mid july.. Here is my question.. I have had 5 children and im loosing the weight, but you would never know cause I cant loose my gut!!

Any advice as to how to get it gone? my exercise is trampoline jumping 5x per week for 25min each time!

thanks!!
Kristi

Replies

• mybiketrip
    mybiketrip Posts: 239
    Options
    Losing fat is a full body activity, meaning you lose weight from all over your body. It depends on genetics and body type where you'll lose the greatest amount. For most people the stomach fat is the last bit to go. Good luck with the loss!
  • mybiketrip
    mybiketrip Posts: 239
    Options
    Oh, also, it might help to begin weight lifting to tone your body rather than strictly just be looking to lose weight.
  • ShawnaRaeDunn
    ShawnaRaeDunn Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi! That baby pooch is hard to shake! I am thinking some core strength exercise/weights. Good luck and feel free to add me as a friend!
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    Building up muscle will help squishy areas get a bit more tone, but there really isn't a way to spot reduce. Try out some Pilates videos to get started on strength and toning, and work your way up to weight lifting :)
  • My1985Freckles
    My1985Freckles Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Trampoline jumping? Is this like a little exercise one or like a BIG one? I'm totally picturing this as a BLAST and I want to come too!

You can't spot reduce, but maybe do some crunches or the 30 Day Shred (has a bunch of ab work) to help build your core muscles so when the fat finally goes away Voila! There are the muscles!
  • thelegend81
    Options
    Hi and welcome. I agree, belly fat is the last to go.geel happy with my arms etc but feel unhappy about my belly fat. Start doing some running and core exersises. Theres an app called leaen to run, take a look......
  • Nigerianebony
    Nigerianebony Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Yea belly fat is typically the last to go and genetics plays a role too (kinda sucks!!!). For me ( this is personal experience only), I started running and doing sprints. It came off really quick.

But do pick up weights. Think about it, if you are able to eliminate fat from the other parts of your body due to weight training, eventually your body will have to find fat stores somewhere...right??