Girls with "healthy" behinds...jeans??

Options

Replies

• NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I've had good luck with the "Dreamer" style jeans from Old Navy. They're usually about $35.
  • cowgirlashlee
    cowgirlashlee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Levis do a range for curvy girls. Bought a pair in Macy's last year while we were in Florida on holiday.

I love my Levis for curvy girls...wearing a pair right now. Don't remember where I got mine, though. I also like the store brand from rue21 (if anyone has one around them and is a young adult) because they have good looking, trendy jeans for females with all different sizes and shapes. I buy the curvy pairs and they fit wonderfully with no gaps.
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Ariaya jeans I found them at TJ Maxx. LOVE THEM!!!
  • CrazyMidget611
    CrazyMidget611 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I love my "healthy bum!" lol.

I actually have a great pair of Lee's. They have a little stretch in them, so they fit in the waist AND the bum.
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    i have no idea but im all up in this thread lol my problem is once they fit over the bum they are HUUUGEEE in the waist =(

Try American Eagle My Boyfriend jeans. I also bought their Bootleg jeans and they are great. I have a super round butt, so I get a large gap too. But the American Eagle jeans seem to fir my body type.
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Levis do a range for curvy girls. Bought a pair in Macy's last year while we were in Florida on holiday.

I love my Levis for curvy girls...wearing a pair right now. Don't remember where I got mine, though. I also like the store brand from rue21 (if anyone has one around them and is a young adult) because they have good looking, trendy jeans for females with all different sizes and shapes. I buy the curvy pairs and they fit wonderfully with no gaps.
    never would have thought that from RUE21!
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    I have a pretty big behind.... Lucky has been good but the one pair that I have (cause one is all i can afford couldn't barely afford that) their called rockstars and i got them from Buckle...sooooo expensive....
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Oh and RUE21 have a few called "curvy fit"
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Charlotte Russe "Curvy" Bootcut jeans. Usually retail for $28. Sometimes they have a denim sale and I can get them for $15.

Target Jeans in #4 fit. Which is basically their 'curvy' fit. All their jeans and pants are numbered fit wise so you can find your fit easily.
    I'm a bargain shopper, obvously.
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    i have no idea but im all up in this thread lol my problem is once they fit over the bum they are HUUUGEEE in the waist =(

Try American Eagle My Boyfriend jeans. I also bought their Bootleg jeans and they are great. I have a super round butt, so I get a large gap too. But the American Eagle jeans seem to fir my body type.

yea im taking notes for reals hahaha
  • 2FattyXFatty4
    2FattyXFatty4 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I have a big ol booty! I do very well with Dereon jeans (Beyonce's brand), Old navy jeans, and believe it or not the Faded Glory and Just My Size jeans from Walmart are ridiculously flattering (and cheap!).
  • ziggy5621
    ziggy5621 Posts: 44
    Options
    I love the store Vanity, and their jeans are awesome! I have junk in the trunk, curves plus im short 5'4" and seriously they rock!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Levi's Curvy Cut 529. They are wonderful. Plenty of booty room. Not a stretchy jean either so they stay fitted properly.
  • Rocklizard
    Options
    I love my behind, but it is definately 'healthy'. I have a pear shape, and I recently found Inc International Concept jeans at Macy's. In fact, I'm wearing mine right now. I sit on the floor a fair amound, and walk a lot, and these are super comfy.

They are pricey at about $60 (pricey for me, anyway), and I have to get new ones when I lose 12 pounds or so, but it's worth it to me.
  • Beccaliebchen
    Beccaliebchen Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Go online and try PZI jeans. They are based here out of Atlanta and are wonderful. They are literally made to fit snugly around your butt when your pulling them on but once you get them over your hips they zip up comfortably around your tummy and make your but look awesome by being roomy in the seat area They are a company that, quite literally, makes jeans only for ladies with wide hips and thighs and smaller waists. Because they are so good at what they do the jeans can run up to $90 but they are so worth it! I've had the worst time trying to go shoping for jeans because if I get a size bigger then sure, they fit me in the butt and thighs but then it's huge around my waist. Then, if I go a size smaller to fit my waist I can't get it over my butt. PZI Jeans are so very worth it.
  • rfarinha
    rfarinha Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I love my "healthy bum!" lol.

I actually have a great pair of Lee's. They have a little stretch in them, so they fit in the waist AND the bum.

AGREED! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Lee Jeans! And to add insult to injury, not only do I have an ample bum, but I am short waisted, so a regular rise jean sits in the middle of my torso, and low rise jeans are made to sit on the hip, so they gap in the back, and don't fit my waist.

My LEE Jeans fit PERFECTLY! The Lower on the Waist sit just below my belly button on the front, but completely cover my assests in the back without gapping! And my waist is a good 8-10 inches smaller than my hips. Also... They run around $30-$36 and I found a pair at Marshall's or Ross for only $14.99!
  • TNGURL
    TNGURL Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I have a small waist and big butt... my girlfriend's nicknamed me, J. Lo! American Eagle and Abercrombie fit my build.
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    im told "applebottoms" are good if you have a "healthy" backside
  • LovelyLifter
    LovelyLifter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    *Raises hand* I can identify with this!

I like Lucky Brand Easy Rider Jeans. They retail for $80 but I always see them at Marshall's or TJ Maxx for $35. Also, LL Bean Slimming Jeans fit perfecty as well.

Both of these are mid-rise jeans but NOT mom jeans! I can't do low rise due to aforementioned rear end. :blushing:

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! My lucky jeans!!!! They actually fit my waist and booty
  • aweightymatter
    Options
    I have the same issue -- not a problem, I like to consider it a "gift" haha.

For very cheap jeans (important if you are still losing and don't want to invest if your size is going to drop again), Forever 21 makes a "curvy" fit jean now in regular (not plus) sizes. I have the same issue where things that fit my butt mean a gap in the waist, but these don't give me the same problem.

They're like $15 so of course they are going to fall apart soon but if you're in the middle of weight loss they are okay.