Girls with "healthy" behinds...jeans??

Options

Replies

• regina2063
    regina2063 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I have a big ol booty! I do very well with Dereon jeans (Beyonce's brand), Old navy jeans, and believe it or not the Faded Glory and Just My Size jeans from Walmart are ridiculously flattering (and cheap!).

what store do you get beyonce jeans at...now i know i should be able to fit those..ha ha
  • KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I'm actually worried about loosing my badonkadonk, because I love it :-)
  • NSQuintana
    NSQuintana Posts: 207
    Options
    I hate shopping for jeans! I'm a size 5/7 jean, but I always struggle getting them past my butt. After minutes of struggling, wiggling, and holding my breath, they smoosh my butt in once they are on! Looks gross and unflattering lol! So I usually try to go one size up to 9, but those pants are too baggy in the pelvic area (MOM JEANS)! Looks gross and unflattering lol! Hate it!
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I like the way my Big Star jeans fit.
    Just bought my first pair of Miss Me's this year too :)
  • mamato2babes
    Options
    I have this problem too! SO tired of pants not fitting my smaller waist.

My favorite jeans right now are GAP Long and Lean jeans. No, you don't have to be long OR lean to wear them, trust me. But they fit great and help my short legs look longer.
  • klmd302
    klmd302 Posts: 5
    Options
    Old Navy's "Sweetheart" boot cut jeans fit me really well!
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I have a big ol booty! I do very well with Dereon jeans (Beyonce's brand), Old navy jeans, and believe it or not the Faded Glory and Just My Size jeans from Walmart are ridiculously flattering (and cheap!).

what store do you get beyonce jeans at...now i know i should be able to fit those..ha ha
    ive always wanted these but think they prob are $$$$$$$$$$$ -- not sure just assume
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Levi's Curve ID in Supreme Curve

Best jeans I've ever owned.

I've got a big booty and a small waist which means my jeans always gap in the back.
    We're talking a gap you could throw loose change or small toys in from a distance.

The Supreme Curve molds to my body, with no gap, is roomier for my thicker thighs, and has a high waist - so no muffin top!
    They fit like a second skin - I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM.

This exactly!!! They are amazing!
  • justdoit_steph
    Options
    My favorite at the moment are silver suki surplus (the ones with the flap on the pockets) jeans. I love this brand & style of jeans. They are also a midrise jean so I don't have to worry about bending over and showing my butt to the people behind me. :)
  • TxAngel79
    TxAngel79 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I have a healthy sized behind my self! I love my Miss Me jeans!!! Plus my BigStar and BKE jeans! Yes, a little pricy, but worth it!!!
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    I like the way my Big Star jeans fit.
    Just bought my first pair of Miss Me's this year too :)

^^^ Agree
  • ellesoul
    ellesoul Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    my issue is always hip to waist fit, I'm always left with a huge gap btwn my junk in the trunk and my waist....

solution = Levi's Perfect Waist
  • MyTime1985
    MyTime1985 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Seven Jeans are the greatest jeans on the planet and they make anyone's butt look AMAZING!!! :heart:
  • ahubacek
    ahubacek Posts: 135
    Options
    Levis and Gap both offer "curvy" lines in a variety of rises and washes that leave room in the hips, thighs and rear without being huge in the waist. Bonus for me is that the GAP version come in long and extra-long too!
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    Seven Jeans are the greatest jeans on the planet and they make anyone's butt look AMAZING!!! :heart:

Agree. They're my favorite. For cheaper ones, I like abercrombie. I just size up for the booty, and have the waist taken in by my seamstress.
  • AyanaSan
    AyanaSan Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Supreme Curve by Levis... I have a 28 inch waist and 41 inch hips. I have JUNK for days!! Levi's skinny legging jeans are also amazing, they tend to stretch out so I suggest going down a size.

For more high end jeans, I swear by Joe's Honey Booty Fit jeans. But at $158 per pair, they can be a little pricey. Good luck!
  • spynoodle
    spynoodle Posts: 404
    Options
    :noway: Umm..yeah...my figure (butt and thighs) and skinny jeans should never be seen in the same hemisphere!

Awww...this reminds me of the time I went shopping with my BFF. She's about a size 18 or 20 and really short and wear petites. She picked up a pair of pants and they were TAPERED. She said, "Why the hell would they taper pants for a short, fat person!?" She was so mad!
  • tinamina78
    tinamina78 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I love the store Vanity, and their jeans are awesome! I have junk in the trunk, curves plus im short 5'4" and seriously they rock!

I checked them out and you are right! I am ordering a pair right now! Being 4'11" with curves is difficult. I like that they are affordable, and yet customizable to my measurements. Thanks for sharing!

*Edited to say that I also love Lucky's. They are a great fit.
  • StephC74
    StephC74 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Silver Suki jeans are what I have that fits best now but they run around $75 or $80. I have a couple of pairs from old navy that are wide leg that fit well. I do wear Long and Lean from GAP but even they have a one fist gape. I have a pair of curvy fit Levi's but I feel like the rise is too low even though they claim to be a mid rise. It's hard to find a good curvy jean with a good rise then throw in the fact that I need a longer inseam and it is challenging to find good jeans. I will probably buy more Silvers once I get down to goal weight.
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    I really like INC International Concepts from Macy's. I find they fit the tush well and don't leave a swarth of fabric gaping at my waist. For dress pants I really like Talbots Curvy fit!