ab friendly foods

Options
Hi everyone,

I have done some research on what foods are best to help flatten the stomach, and just finished reading "the abs diet" which had a lot of good info. I am just wondering what foods you have integrated into your diet that seem to havebeen helping flatten your stomach. Please share!

Replies

• kelley663
    kelley663 Posts: 20
    Options
    I'm not sure about which foods , but i read hula hooping is great to work your core , they sell weighted ones , i'm going to try this workout def.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    I Avoid bloating foods when I need to flatten my stomach--

No beans, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, or bulky foods in general.

I eat more fat--
    Whole eggs
    Fatty fish
    Nuts/seeds
    Hummus

And I drink a ton of water. now usually I will eat more bulky veggies than when I'm trying to flatten my stomach because in general I don't care enough to avoid some of my favorite veggies indefinitely. Now you might want to but that's not for me. Lol
  • Sl1ghtly
    Sl1ghtly Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I have done some research on what foods are best to help flatten the stomach, and just finished reading "the abs diet" which had a lot of good info. I am just wondering what foods you have integrated into your diet that seem to havebeen helping flatten your stomach. Please share!

The best foods to flatten your stomach are less foods.
  • msmileyface
    msmileyface Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

[/quote]

LOL good point. I am certainly watching what I eat. Just wondering if anyone had specific advice
  • Quickster34
    Quickster34 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

[/quote]

i disagree, just gotta eat the right ones, if you are properlly fueld you can get in better workouts and therefore burn more fat = flatter stomach, but in general like love4 said above, proteins and healthy fats, less fibrous food is good for when you are trying to get the extra edge
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options

Exactly. Which is why anyone who claims a certain food, diet or supplement will blast belly fat is full of it. There is no specific food that will reduce belly fat. Create a calorie deficit and everywhere will lose weight, including stubborn areas like the stomach.
  • DanTTX
    DanTTX Posts: 64 Member
    Options

less fibrous food is good for when you are trying to get the extra edge

Mind if I ask to explain further?
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options

The slow transit time can cause bloat. Also many high fiber foods are gassy and bloat your stomach.
  • Sl1ghtly
    Sl1ghtly Posts: 855 Member
    Options

The slow transit time can cause bloat. Also many high fiber foods are gassy and bloat your stomach.

What does that have to do with body fat?