Girls with "healthy" behinds...jeans??

Options

Replies

• soniajfa
    soniajfa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Levis do a range for curvy girls. Bought a pair in Macy's last year while we were in Florida on holiday.
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    My Butt has been referred to as a "bubble" and I like the New York and Company brand Jeans the best + they last a very long time.
  • nabauer86
    nabauer86 Posts: 39
    Options
    Ahhh, I have the same problem. They fit nicely in the butt, but always have that gap in the waist! Look for brands that have a curvy fit, I know Levi's have one.
  • soniajfa
    soniajfa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Levis do a range for curvy girls. Bought a pair in Macy's last year while we were in Florida on holiday.
    Sorry, I was trying to post that I find the Curvy Levis work well too. Love the one pair that I have. I got them in Penney's and would love to find more in TJ Maxx or somewhere a little cheaper.
  • doinme2011
    doinme2011 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I DEFINITELY HAVE A DUNK AND I STRUGGLED WITH FINDING JEANS THAT FIT THAT PORTION OF MY BODY. THEY WERE USUALLY FINE IN THE LEGS/BUTT AREA BUT TOO BIG IN THE WAIST......UNTIL I DISCOVERED LEVI'S 529 CURVY FIT JEANS. I FELL IN LOVE AND WENT CRAZY BUYING THEM JUST IN CASE THEY STOP MAKING THEM LOL! THAT IS USUALLY WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I FIND SOMETHING I REALLY LIKE! THEY ARE AMAZING AND HUGS MY CURVES IN ALL THE RIGHT PLACES. I CAN USUALLY FIND THEM ON SALE FOR ABOUT 39.99 WHICH IS NOT BAD. HOPE THIS HELPS. I USUALLY GET THEM FROM DILLARD'S OR JCPENNEY.:wink:
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. I like Catos jeans which are $20! I also loved going to LL Bean when I lived in Maine. I went into Maurice and the smallest was a 14 and I am a 12. I fit into my 10's today but had a little muffin top LOL!!!
  • Angelgirl040688
    Angelgirl040688 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    me personally i love the JMS "Just My Size" brand.. they are compfy...
  • doinme2011
    Options
    I DID NOT KNOW BEYONCE HAD A LINE OUT. I WILL HAVE TO LOOK INTO THIS BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW SHE HAS SOME JUNK LOL!
  • doinme2011
    Options
    Levi's Curvy Cut 529. They are wonderful. Plenty of booty room. Not a stretchy jean either so they stay fitted properly.
    [/quote
    YES, THESE ARE AMAZING!!!!]
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    I have a case of Nassatall....that is pronounced Nas-sa-tall, meaning No *kitten* At All.....lol, so I can not help you....lol. I wish I could.
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    I have a case of Nassatall....that is pronounced Nas-sa-tall, meaning No *kitten* At All.....lol, so I can not help you....lol. I wish I could.

or should I have spelled it Noassatall........that is better....lol
  • hillbillyannie
    hillbillyannie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You are too funny. My junk has gotten alot smaller lately.
  • hillbillyannie
    hillbillyannie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Thanks I needed a good laugh.
  • amicklin
    amicklin Posts: 452
    Options
    I have wide hips, thighs and a butt that matches! If jeans fit the thighs/ hips then there is a not so cute gap at the waist (I have a narrow waist) OR because there is such a gap at the waist the pants then the pants hang funny.

I have found that Express, the ReRock brand, is very flattering on the thighs/hips and NO gap! There are expensive though.. $90.00 to $115.00 a pair. I've gotten mine on clearance. I know Express does twice annual clearances. Unfortunately, I think because my shape isn't so common they may be phasing them out but then hopefully we can catch them on clearance!
  • meechi53
    meechi53 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Joe's Jeans (high end) The Honey Booty cut, Also Ann Taylor Curvy cut jeans are good, and Gap has a good curvy cut also. I have heard that the Levi's extreme curve are good but I have not tried those yet. My hips are a good 14'' more than my waist, always have been. Right now I'm at a 31/32 waist and 45/46 hips (booty)
  • plainjane23
    Options
    Nope, you just got up off yours quicker than some of us! LOL

I too like the Lee Easy Rider, mid-rise jeans...
  • littlebluej
    littlebluej Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Gap - Curvy Boot. I absolutely love those jeans. Enough room for butt and thighs, no awkward gapping in the back from the waist being too big.
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Levi's jeans are great! I love them! I also like H20's brand of jeans. Their skinny jeans are my absolute FAVE!
  • clemsontiger78
    clemsontiger78 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I second the Gap Long and Lean. I laughed at the salesgirl in the store when she brought them to me, but she said, "trust me" They are more of a mid rise with a great stretch. Also, buy them as snug as you can get, because they do seem to mold to your body over time. I love them. Have them in all washes and colors.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I have a couple of Z. Cavaricci. Harder to find but good.
    Gap Long and Lean or Gap Curvy
    The Curve ID has been hit or miss for me.

As for skinny jeans? Well I am ~a size 18 and I wear mine all the time. With the proper fit of course: aka what ever size I need to get to not have muffin top, a high enough rise and a longer shirt to balance things out. Oh and pointy toed shoes look great with your skinnies. My weekend outfit of choice: skinny jeans or jeggings, cute top and a cardigan and cute flats so I can walk around. :)